Halloween on the High Seas stateroom decor package available by phone.

NoodlesMom

DIS Veteran
Halloween on the High Seas stateroom decor package available now but you have to call. The package comes with a sherpa blanket, pillow, 2 hanging signs, a bag and can't remember what else. The total with taxes is $103.

Halloween on the High Seas stateroom decor package available now but you have to call. The package comes with a sherpa blanket, pillow, 2 hanging signs, a bag and can't remember what else. The total with taxes is $103.

Thanks for the info! Any pictures available?

Ordered mine this morning! The CM on the phone said they're selling fast so if you're interested, you might want to call ASAP!

Can someone confirm the $103 price? It seems so much more expensive then even the most expensive In-Room Decor option currently available which is the birthday package currently at $64.

Can someone confirm the $103 price? It seems so much more expensive then even the most expensive In-Room Decor option currently available which is the birthday package currently at $64.
It’s because it come with a very fury blanket and pillow.

Just purchased for $105 - likely a bit higher because of local sales tax here in NYC...

Do they do something similar for the Merrytime cruises?
Yes they do a Christmas one as well. Saw pictures in old trip reports they look nice.

Reactions: KSL
Nice! Do you pay for it over the phone or do they add the cost to your stateroom like the excursions?
Nevermind, just ordered and answered my own question, yes you pay over the phone.

Last edited:
If you google: 'disney cruise blog halloween decor' the first link should be a post from 2019... scroll down to see the in-room decor.
(unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to link to it directly)
The new package certainly may be different, but the images look similar to what the OP described: sherpa blanket, pillows, bag, etc.
This seemed like a decent purchase at the original $65 price tag, but if it's the same package for $100+, then it's starting to seem a little steep for us.
Our little guy seems to have a bit of a short memory when it comes to gifts. I think he would probably quickly forget about the cool surprise in the room, and still "neeeeeeeed" some items from the gift shops.

Reactions: NAB
Why isn't it showing up with online gifts? I'd like to see what it looks like! And the price? Yikes!!!

ETA: Just looked at the 2019 pictures. What are the decorations? All ghosts? No Disney characters?

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this! I booked this morning. He said everyone was calling for this today

Ordered for our Christmas cruise over the phone - really excited as had purchased one many years back and always wanted to get another blanket so both of our DD's will have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter