Halloween on the High Seas stateroom decor package available by phone.

What number should I call?
Will I pick up the decor on the ship or deliver it to my home address?
Thanks.
No it will be set up in your cabin before you get there. So you Can surprise who every with you or since I haven’t seen it yet yourself…lol

Also just ordered two--one for myself and one for DD and family!! And we are all on the October 10 WISH sailing too! And doing our first concierge sailing! See you there!

Ordered for our Christmas cruise over the phone - really excited as had purchased one many years back and always wanted to get another blanket so both of our DD's will have one.
You ordered one for your Christmas cruise? Did they give any details about what it will look like this year?

After 90 mins wait over the phone, finally got one for Halloween (around $103) and one for Christmas (around $99), yeah~

Ordered one for our Cruise in November and was assigned the "HOLIDAY WISH DECOR" is this the same package that others have gotten for Christmas and does anyone know for sure what this includes. The CM I spoke with said it was a blanket, pillow, ceiling decoration, and then a scarf which seemed really out of place.

Ordered one for our Cruise in November and was assigned the "HOLIDAY WISH DECOR" is this the same package that others have gotten for Christmas and does anyone know for sure what this includes. The CM I spoke with said it was a blanket, pillow, ceiling decoration, and then a scarf which seemed really out of place.
I called for the Christmas package and the lady over the phone referred to the wish decor too. She said similar things, blanket, ceiling decor, a (reversible) pillow with one side Mickey and the other side Minnie. She also mentioned scarf, don't really recall which character is on the scarf though.

I called for the Christmas package and the lady over the phone referred to the wish decor too. She said similar things, blanket, ceiling decor, a (reversible) pillow with one side Mickey and the other side Minnie. She also mentioned scarf, don't really recall which character is on the scarf though.
Mine said it was a Goofy scarf, and yes she also said a reversible pillow which I thought was odd unless they just mean it has a different image on each side and not that the cover is reversible.

Tried to call this morning to get a package for my October cruise. Estimated wait time 1,094 minutes. I guess DCL doesn’t need my $103 that bad…
Yikes! My wait time yesterday would have been 62 minutes which I thought was bad so I had my TA take care of it for me.

I selected the option to book a new cruise. Got thru a lot faster
I tried that. That’s when I got the 1,094 minute wait.

Stupid thinking on DCL’s part to overwhelm their phone system with a new promotion and having to call in for speciality amenities.

I tried that. That’s when I got the 1,094 minute wait.

Stupid thinking on DCL’s part to overwhelm their phone system with a new promotion and having to call in for speciality amenities.
Aww that sucks. Wish we could add it without having to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter