• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"Hands in the air carnival!" Our TR to Disneyland Paris.**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i did take photos of the food in the Auberge and the cheesecake in Inventions lol.

Hmmm..... I'll forgive then!! Lol!!!

Commenting on a load of your fb pics so you might have a few notifications when you log in! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

Great start to your trippie, Emma.
Sorry to hear about your brother and his girlfriend, I've always said I would never go to Disney with family or friends for the reason that I don't think they'd 'get it'. Only person I'd make an exception for is my cousin and his daughter as they are disney crazy like us, only trouble with that is that he may want to add people to the trip that aren't as Disney inclined as us.

Thanks hun, I was just looking at my bro's gf's Fb status and she said she had fun in Disney...i guess i must of missed her having fun then lol.

Hmmm..... I'll forgive then!! Lol!!!

Commenting on a load of your fb pics so you might have a few notifications when you log in! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

I'm already logged in me dear :)

Just thinkin of that cheesecake in inventions makes me weak at the knees lol.

Thanks hun, I was just looking at my bro's gf's Fb status and she said she had fun in Disney...i guess i must of missed her having fun then lol.

I'm already logged in me dear :)

Just thinkin on the that cheesecake in inventions makes me weak at the knees lol.

Ah ,well I haven't checked my homepage yet so I wouldn't know you were logged in! Lol!!

Bob xoxoxox

A great start, sorry to hear you DB & his fiance didn't get Disney. my BIL doesn't really like it but he just lets us get on with it.

Hi Emma.

Glad you had a good trip ( apart from DB and his DGF ;) ). I'm exactly the same - worried if we go with other people that they just wouldn't get it!

We were quite lucky on our last trip and went with friends who love Disney just as much as us!! They 'don't do rides' but just love the Disney atmosphere.

One of the best afternoons we had was just chilling on a bench watching the world go by!!

Can't wait for the rest of the report!! (Only 14 weekd to the January Dis meet up - not that I'm counting or anything!!)

im glad you and kyra enjoyed everything so far. i hope your brother and his gf enjoyed the rest of the holiday more

Hi Emma.

Glad you had a good trip ( apart from DB and his DGF ;) ). I'm exactly the same - worried if we go with other people that they just wouldn't get it!

We were quite lucky on our last trip and went with friends who love Disney just as much as us!! They 'don't do rides' but just love the Disney atmosphere.

One of the best afternoons we had was just chilling on a bench watching the world go by!!

Can't wait for the rest of the report!! (Only 14 weekd to the January Dis meet up - not that I'm counting or anything!!)

14 weeks? Not that long eh? :lmao:

I loved sitting down and just relaxing, it was nice to just enjoy the hustle and bustle of everything.

You have done a great trip report Emma! Sorry to hear Kyra got a bug. She has the same tink top as my daughter, but I just recently got a new one from next the current seasons.

Glad you enjoyed yourselves Emma - sorry to hear about your Bro & SIL to be. I'm now worried about my Mum & Stepdad too - I hope we all enjoy it! :confused3 I guess it just depends on what you make of it.

Sorry to hear Kyra had a bug - was it the food or did she have it before/as you got there?

Can't wait to hear about Auberge but may not get the chance.... In fact, I think I'll pm you :)

Sorry to hear Kyra had a bug - was it the food or did she have it before/as you got there?

Can't wait to hear about Auberge but may not get the chance.... In fact, I think I'll pm you :)

I think she caught it out there as some lady i spoke to said her son had come down with the same thing and ended up in the medical centre. She now has a stinking cold and sore throat.

Got your PM, have a fantastic time.:goodvibes

Great trip report :thumbsup2 the photo of your daughter and Mickey is lovely :goodvibes I look forward to reading more installments!

Your little girl looks lovely, such a sweetie! I'm glad to hear you danced to HSM. Don't let people make you feel awkward about enjoying yourself. As for your brother and his girlfriend...hmmm. My DH has suggested us going with his sister and her boyfriend. NO WAY. They argue all the time and she can't walk more than a mile without having to sit down because she is tired.:rotfl:

Another fab update, did you trade with CM's in the park or just in the shops in Disney village? Last trip I only found CM's in the village to trade with.

Your little princess looks a picture. I've been catching up and I read that your FSIL called Kyra a spoilt brat - I could hardly catch my breath. I hope you said something to her! It sounds like she was needled by your enjoyment and wanted to be catty (man in a suit comment) perhaps your brother would have been better company without her. You should keep spoiling your daughter - I give mine everything I can afford because it makes me (and them!) happy.

Kyra looks so adorable in her Belle dress princess: - just beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter