"Hands in the air carnival!" Our TR to Disneyland Paris.**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
great trip report. it is so obvious in the pics that belle is her fave lol.

Am totally loving reading this trip report. Its so nice to read it from a "mummies" point of view!!
I would have been soo furious if someone had said "man in a suit" infront of my child... how did you restrain yourself??
Your little girl looks like she loved it, doesnt looked phased by it at all, lovely that you just let her be and enjoy herself, rather then worrying about the food etc.
Am looking forward to reading the rest!!!

Fantastic report Emma!!! You had a great time! Shame about Kyra being unwell but that didn't spoil your trip.

Families, eh? It's true when they say you pick your friends but you can't pick your family :rotfl2:

Really loving reading all about your trip. Glads you got to go on ToT etc.

Look forward to more.

PS. Kyra is sooooo pretty!!!

Just read part 2 and can't believe what your FSIL said about Winnie the Pooh!! He's really a man in a suit :scared1: - I may have to go and have a lie down to recover................!!!

Have just caught up with your reports - your pictures are lovely, your DD looks so gorgeous princess:

My own DD is now 13 - think EMO and guitars :cool2: - I keep threatening to dress her up as a princess just so I can go to dance with the princesses :rotfl2:

I am loving your TR, Please tell me your SIS in Law was lying!!!! A man in a suit!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I always say Santa is a real as you want him to be and the same goes for Disney Characters! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Your DD looks lovely in her Belle outfit. I also nearly sucumbed to the temptation of the Giselle dress, but waited til we were home and bought one in Woolworths only £12 or £15 I think and just as nice.

Your DD looks lovely in her Belle outfit. I also nearly sucumbed to the temptation of the Giselle dress, but waited til we were home and bought one in Woolworths only £12 or £15 I think and just as nice.

I brought Kyra's belle dress in the Disney Store before went as i didnt like the one in DLP but i really loved the Giselle dress, 75Euros was just too steep though.

Kyra recieving her Birthday Cake in Cafe Mickey (22nd Sept 08)

She doesn't look too impressed lol, prob thinking where is Mickey!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ovAB5zH2e0s"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ovAB5zH2e0s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Next part http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=27851231&postcount=98

Cute video Emma, you are right though she was probably wondering where Mickey was!!

I've just watched your video with DD - she's decided thats where she wants her birthday cake too now :goodvibes

Another fab update, that picture of Kyra and Minnie is so cute!!

I love your trip report and i love Kyra :love: do you want to swop her for two grown up boys :lmao: (my kids are not around or will not be amused :mad: LOL)

I am SHOCKED to hear about your FSIL: how does she dare to say they are not real?? Sure they are!! And i dont believe Brian when he keeps telling me *look, yesterday Minnie was taller* LOL

Suggestion: swop your FSIL for one who's got the Disney Magic LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter