"Hands in the air carnival!" Our TR to Disneyland Paris.**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
whwere did you get your mickey shaped luggage tags that i saw on your pre trippie emma? did you make them or did you buy them? I bought 2 off ebay america but they might not arrive before next week so wondering if there is a quicker alternative!

whwere did you get your mickey shaped luggage tags that i saw on your pre trippie emma? did you make them or did you buy them? I bought 2 off ebay america but they might not arrive before next week so wondering if there is a quicker alternative!

I made them myself hun, my friend in America sent me some Mickey heads and i used them.

How many cases do you have and I'm sure i can try and send you some, I only have some red ones left if you want a few of them?

Aww I love the piglet and goofy pics hun!! lovely video too....

I made them myself hun, my friend in America sent me some Mickey heads and i used them.

How many cases do you have and I'm sure i can try and send you some, I only have some red ones left if you want a few of them?

I just have 2 cases, dont mind any colour, would be great.

Aww I really enjoyed watching the videos! :)

I think we'll definitely be making a trip to DLH at 4 pm (well, just before!) to meet the characters.

I'm hoping we'll get to meet Rabbit & Piglet too when we're there.... and Belle.. and who else?! Everyone else!!

finally caught up on ur thread emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a fab time so far (no excuse for ur bro n sil - wud be mad about them too!!)
i love all the pics, and even when kyra isnt smiling she is still a beauty!!!

very interested in the characters at dlh - this happens every day at 4pm????? think it might be worth missing the parade for then - espec minnie & mickey dancing - can grownups join in too - *** i wud love that ...... i mean, we are going to disney for the kids, the kids would love it lol

just about to go n watch the videos now, but it really does sound great - might have to pm u and get u to help organise my xmas trip, *** u seem to get a good plan of action, and i miss things out (like dlh dancing!!!)

uve got me all excited now, just over 2 months to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (then more ways to convince dh to go next year - maybe halloween as loved ur halloween pumpkin!)

cant wait for more trip details!!

finally caught up on ur thread emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a fab time so far (no excuse for ur bro n sil - wud be mad about them too!!)
i love all the pics, and even when kyra isnt smiling she is still a beauty!!!

very interested in the characters at dlh - this happens every day at 4pm????? think it might be worth missing the parade for then - espec minnie & mickey dancing - can grownups join in too - *** i wud love that ...... i mean, we are going to disney for the kids, the kids would love it lol

just about to go n watch the videos now, but it really does sound great - might have to pm u and get u to help organise my xmas trip, *** u seem to get a good plan of action, and i miss things out (like dlh dancing!!!)

uve got me all excited now, just over 2 months to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (then more ways to convince dh to go next year - maybe halloween as loved ur halloween pumpkin!)

cant wait for more trip details!!

Its everyday at 4pm and usually till 4.30pm which means you can usually dash out and catch the parade aswell. We usually made it in good time to see the first float go past and then watch the rest.

Seriously worth going to to get that extra bit of magic, I didnt see any adults dancing they was too busy taking pics but i was dancing and singing away.

I have another video from another day in the DLH from another day which i will be uploading soon :) Im sure your have a great trip.

Gret videos & photos. Kyra looks like she enjoyed seeing the characters:goodvibes

I was going to hold off and post once you had finished your report :)
But your videos and photos are just brilliant. These are the things worth having for memories :goodvibes

I was going to hold off and post once you had finished your report :)
But your videos and photos are just brilliant. These are the things worth having for memories :goodvibes

Thanks Reid:goodvibes :hug:

I know i took a lot of photos but one photo can mean a thousand memories :goodvibes

Will have the next installment up later when i get back from my mums.

What a great trip report so far! Love the fact that the characters are at the DLH every day, think that's where we will be taking Kacee to meet characters!

What a fantastic trip report Emma, thank you sooo much for sharing all your photos, they are fab! And the video's just bring tears to my eyes! (Especially Kyra's birthday cake vid)

x x x x

What a fantastic trip report Emma, thank you sooo much for sharing all your photos, they are fab! And the video's just bring tears to my eyes! (Especially Kyra's birthday cake vid)

x x x x

I'll have to check the videos out tonight as I can't view them at work!

I finally read your TR (in-between packing) I can't wait for the next installment, It's fab :thumbsup2
As for Kyra, well what can i say apart from what a beautiful little princess:

Fantastic trip report Emma, thank you for sharing. We will have to try Auberge de Cendrillion during our next vist. Durring the summer we ate in the patio area next to the coach and had a lovely lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter