Happy Birthday Firecracker75!!!!

Kristineamb

Disney Diva & Pop Tart
bdaymickey.gif

76.gif

Thanks a heap! It was an amazing day - full of good food, great friends, strong drinks and a waterslide. Need I say more? :rotfl:

Thanks to all my Divas for making this an incredible 4th!:grouphug:

Firecracker, I was roaming around as I have a birthday soon myself and saw that a dear friend of mine had posted here so I thought I would add my congratulations! :cheer2:

I hope the day was great and you survived the strong drinks and water slides. At your age you probably still bounce. ;)

Are you a Diva as well?

Slightly Goofy

Diva Kristin, I am going to see Mama Mia for my BD. I am taking my dd. Hope she can forgive me as I only had one candidate for her father. :laughing:

Firecracker, what did you do for YOUR big day? :woohoo:

Slightly Goofy

Diva Kristin

Thank you, you are among the first to congratulate me on being and old bat. :lmao:

I love the graphic. I am going to snag that one for my collection and pass it on to the next elderly person I see. :rotfl:

Firecracker, are you still out celebrating? Let me know where and I might catch up with you. :hug:

SG

Diva Kristin, I love musicals, all kinds, new, old, clean and not so. ;)

I have seen Mama Mia the stage play and loved it so I imagine the movie will be nearly as good. I love live more than movies though.

I am hoping my 11 year old grandson will want to join us as he loves musicals too. Little Shop of Horrors is one of his favorites so far.

Having a fabulous day! Thank you for starting it out so.

:love: SG

I have seen Mama Mia the stage play and loved it so I imagine the movie will be nearly as good. I love live more than movies though.
I also saw Mama Mia live but actually think I enjoyed the movie more...anxious to hear your review...:hyper:
I am hoping my 11 year old grandson will want to join us as he loves musicals too. Little Shop of Horrors is one of his favorites so far.
Would love to take (drag) my 10yo DS to see it but afraid the subject matter isn't appropriate...what was your grandson's reaction? :confused:

Diva Kristin

I am not going until tomorrow and will report later. I like some of the actors so I am hoping I will enjoy it.

As far as my grandson goes he has been raised by me in a large part and has the same temperament as me. He will be far more interested in the songs and such and not likely to understand much of the other. He is a farm boy and things are different for them. I have a fabulous filter in that I am able to sift the chaff from the wheat and would never miss out on something good because of a bit of something I might not approve of. Your mileage may vary and that is fine too. :hug: I have grandchildren that I would not take to such. :eek:

BTW, I was greatly perturbed at Cat in a Hat with some of the overtly raunchy stuff in it. I was furious and have refused to buy any of the merchandise. :scared1:

SG

Diva Kristin
I am not going until tomorrow and will report later. I like some of the actors so I am hoping I will enjoy it.
I was skeptical about Meryl Streep but was pleasantly surprised! :scratchin
The whole cast was awesome! (It was a bit uncomfortable seeing Pierce Bronson sing but he did an admirable job!)
:cheer2:
After seeing it, Diva Sheryll (aka Firecracker75) decided she wanted to go to Greece for her 40th!!! :idea:

Hi ya Diva Kristin and Firecracker

I think Greece sounds like a great place to visit for a major birthday. England is my dream but I think Greece is very beautiful and the people friendly and interesting. Travel is good.

SG

I wish you far more luck in accomplishing that than I ever had. Came close two years ago. It was a nice dream.

Firecracker75,
I am counting on you to keep the diva momentum going...
Stay healthy, don't work too hard, c-u when I get back! :hug:

Thanks Firecracker75 (Diva Sheryll) for picking us up so late at the airport last night! :thanks:
Only 27 more days...:banana:
You need this trip more than any of us...hope you will be able to enjoy it! Don't work too hard...its only a job! :lmao:

True friends not only drop you off BUT pick you back up too. Sounds like you have a great group of friends there!

Welcome Home!

SG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter