Happy Birthday Firecracker75!!!!

I have been deluged with folks wanting to be my new friends lately. Upon consideration I have decided that they all have one thing in common, they are about 80 and need rides. Popularity, just what I always wanted. :rotfl2:

SG

I have been deluged with folks wanting to be my new friends lately. Upon consideration I have decided that they all have one thing in common, they are about 80 and need rides. Popularity, just what I always wanted. :rotfl2:
SG
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
As long as they give you gas $$$ or at least take you someplace nice for lunch! :thumbsup2
I am the designated child care provider in my group (everyone else works at least part time...
and I lead a life of leisure :lmao: )

DivaKristin, that is not the way my luck runs. I tend to attract the poor, lonely and often mentally disturbed. :rotfl2:

Yes, I know about being the designated child care provider. The joke was that my name was down on the 'to call' list for half the kids in town. Sorry thing is how many kids grew up in my house without my ever meeting their parents. Bet they would not have let me drive their cars but they would let me raise their children. Shame on them! Life of leisure sure is nice is it not? NON working moms is what we are. Yep.:rotfl:

SG

Yes, I know about being the designated child care provider. The joke was that my name was down on the 'to call' list for half the kids in town. Sorry thing is how many kids grew up in my house without my ever meeting their parents. Bet they would not have let me drive their cars but they would let me raise their children. Shame on them! Life of leisure sure is nice is it not? NON working moms is what we are. Yep.:rotfl:
SG
Not exactly my experience...the kiddos I watch are typically Diva's children who I love as my own...I only have one child (10yo DS) and these kids are like siblings to him! :lovestruc

DivaKristin

I cannot think of a better childhood for a kid than to be raised and cared for by a group of mom friends and having all those other kids as best friends too!

It is the life I would have chosen but unfortunately not the one I had. I do tend to gravitate toward the downtrodden so maybe I did choose it? :rotfl2:

SG

I cannot think of a better childhood for a kid than to be raised and cared for by a group of mom friends and having all those other kids as best friends too!
SG
I often say God only gave me one so I could help with everyones else's! :grouphug:

I often say God only gave me one so I could help with everyones else's!

I always wanted a half dozen or so and had many sad times in losing babies and such but have come to realize that what you say is so true.

One couple, here in our town, could not have any children so they run a daycare. They go so far above and beyond for the kids and all the kids become like family as generation after generation goes there.

Making lemonade sometimes is a good thing.

Linda

Here’s the definition of “momtourage” from momtourage.com:
Every woman needs a momtourage—the people, organizations and businesses in her life that provide her with support, help her get things done, and allow her to be the best mom she can be.

Sister-Creek-Vineyards-logo.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter