Happy Birthday KingQuackATac!!!

PrincessWendyBird

Only here could a Princess love a Pirate. Off to N
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR KING QUACK!!!

mickeyb-day.jpg

dancingpickle.gif
dancingpickle.gif
Oh and the Pickle Bunch wish you a Happy Birthday too!!
dancingpickle.gif
dancingpickle.gif

PickleBunch_Sample.jpg

Hugs and Have a Wonderful Day!!!​

Awwww, happy birthday, King! pixiedust: I'm so glad I got to meet you and Princess recently. I hope you have a fabulous day and a wonderful year!

BTW, kind of random ... but how do you guys, King and Princess, know each other? Are you together in real? Hehe, don't mind my nosiness ... I just see that you guys are always together in game.

Oh Picklie.Gas King, Monkey and I wish you the best birthday EVER!!! You so deserve to have everything you wish for come true. We are so glad to know you, and are so happy we get to see you and Princess at prom! WoooHooo!

KingPickle.png

Oh, I thought THIS was cute and relevant... TeeHee!

:cake: :cake: :hug: :hug: Happy Birthday hugs my friend! :hug: :hug: :cake: :cake:

Happy Birthday King! Guess what I got you!

m_pants_back.jpg

It's activated charcoal underwear! Now with new softer material and a replaceable filter!

Oh my gosh - you all have me laughing so hard right now! :lmao: :rotfl2:

The underwear, Krazy, the perfect gift for The King of Gas. And yes, they are in the Emporium - under "Stinky's Specials"! :rotfl:

Oh and RachelNinja, we are married in real life. Of course, I said "I do" before I knew about this gas problem... :rotfl:

I should have added to our vows -in times of gas or those few moments without- :laughing:

Again, Happy Birthday King! party:

Oh my gosh - you all have me laughing so hard right now! :lmao: :rotfl2:

The underwear, Krazy, the perfect gift for The King of Gas. And yes, they are in the Emporium - under "Stinky's Specials"! :rotfl:

Oh and RachelNinja, we are married in real life. Of course, I said "I do" before I knew about this gas problem... :rotfl:

I should have added to our vows -in times of gas or those few moments without- :laughing:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Happy birthday King! :cake:

The underwear, Krazy, the perfect gift for The King of Gas.

Krazy, a good idea but they look a bit uncomfortable:crowded:

Princess, you knew full well of my "windy" issues! :love2:

Thanks everyone else for the birthday wishes without "gas.he comments" :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter