Happy Birthday KingQuackATac!!!

Happy Birthday King! Hope it was great!!

MickeyBirthday.gif

Mickey's just like me, he can't figure out how to give you a present! ;)

Happy Birthday wishes from Land

P.S. Anyone have a gas mask.. :rolleyes1

Happy Birthday King! Guess what I got you!

m_pants_back.jpg

It's activated charcoal underwear! Now with new softer material and a replaceable filter!

OK, if it's for King, forget how soft it is, just tell us how many "passes" those replaceable cartridges are good for, because I, for one, don't want to be lulled into a false sense of security about the air quality near King.:scared1: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It was a great party, Princess. I'm so glad to have met you on VMK. Now I'm getting all weepy, just like the night King was passing "on.i.on gas" everywhere. Do those charcoal filters come in the industrial size pack at Costco?

Smackeralchick

Thank you to all for the great birthday wishes! And thanks Princess for a great party room and friends gathering. :cloud9:

Now for some comments:

Oh Picklie.Gas King, Monkey and I wish you the best birthday EVER!!! You so deserve to have everything you wish for come true. We are so glad to know you, and are so happy we get to see you and Princess at prom! WoooHooo!
Oh, I thought THIS was cute and relevant... TeeHee!
:cake: :cake: :hug: :hug: Happy Birthday hugs my friend! :hug: :hug: :cake: :cake:

Thanks Days, and this video is hilarious. Btw, Wake Up! :rotfl:

Happy Birthday King! Hope it was great!!
MickeyBirthday.gif

Mickey's just like me, he can't figure out how to give you a present! ;)
Happy Birthday wishes from Land
P.S. Anyone have a gas mask.. :rolleyes1

Too funny Land! I think I saw your present twice before it finally landed.:lmao:

Btw, I don't have a gas mask, but I can give you this - :charac4: It's a spidey Mask! :laughing:

OK, if it's for King, forget how soft it is, just tell us how many "passes" those replaceable cartridges are good for, because I, for one, don't want to be lulled into a false sense of security about the air quality near King.:scared1: :lmao:
It was a great party, Princess. I'm so glad to have met you on VMK. Now I'm getting all weepy, just like the night King was passing "on.i.on gas" everywhere. Do those charcoal filters come in the industrial size pack at Costco?
Smackeralchick

Two reasons why your security will stay false: (1) I'll never be wearing those boxers and (2) you just never know when I'll pull a surprise gas.he teleport :teleport:

Happy Birthday My Gas.he Perky Stealer Friend! :cake: party:

Aww thanks Snow. Btw, I have a present for Perky: :car:

Ok, This thread made me smile!!!
Hugs King, I hope your birthday was Happy. I am wondering if Gaia is a Gas Free zone? I hope so ;)
Lady :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter