Happy Limo rating

What was your experience with Happy Limo?

• Fantastic, will use them exclusively in the future.

• Good, but I'm not committed to them.

• OK service.

• Not great, but may try them again.

• Terrible, will never use them again.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We enjoyed using Happy Limo, but are open to other options.
They picked us up right on time at the airport in a towncar to CBR. On the way back they were right on time again but surprised us with a Limo instead of a towncar. I'd use them again on our next trip but may give yourride a try.

Bumping up to get these 4 polls at the top - I'll post a comparison on the results next week. Thanks to all for your votes and comments!

Used Happy Limo in Nov '01. When made ressie asked if driver could pick us up at Hyatt airport entrance since that is where we stayed the night. Was told they didn't think it was possible. Ok I thought so dragged the family and luggage out to baggage area to find no one. Called them and was told he is there, well he was outside of the Hyatt. Ride back the towncar was gross. Papers and used tissues in the back seat. Yuk. Don't see us using them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter