Has Anyone Ever Seen A Celebrity In Wdw

My sister's family went to WDW during one of the Star Wars Weekends last year, and since the kids were huge Star Wars fans they decided to head over to Hollywood Studios.

Anyway, the MC for the SWW is the guy that played the head EWOK in Star Wars. I can't think of his name, but he is a fairly well known actor.

So, BIL came home and had to admit that while in a gift shop, he accidentally, literally ran into or ran over this actor. I think BIL was mortified that he had walked over him without noticing him.

On behalf of BIL, here's a peace offering...:flower3:

Last april we saw John Edwards, senator and VP candidate, at Animal Kingdom. Then saw him eating lunch at Rainforest Cafe later that day. Two days later we saw him at MK.

My best friend and I saw Christopher Meloni (Law & Order: SVU) and his family with a private tour guide in Adventureland (WDW). This was the end of May last year. We were so excited because we're Law & Order geeks...but we didn't chase them :lmao:

We will start - we ran into Joey Fatone and Lance Bass a few years back just walking around the park. It was after Nsync stopped making CD's but before Dancing with the Stars.

We ran into them too! Well, just Joey Fatone actually. We heard Lance was there too. But it was over at Universal IOA, not Disney so I guess it doesn't count :)

This was Summer 1999.

My mom says she ate next to Jonathan Frakes in Epcot.

On my last Disney Cruise, I swear Samantha Brown was on it. No cameras, no nothing, just her. I saw her several times and at first doubted very much that it was actually her, but when she sat down a row or so away from me in the theater, she moved exactly like SB does, so I am inclined to think it was her.

Jami Gertz and her family at the GF, consierge level in the early 90s, my brother and I sat next to them at breakfast.

Yogi Berra and his entire family at Epcot during our same stay, they were there for a family reunion.

My mom spotted Trace Adkins last time we were in AK. We almost got to ride Everest with him. Most of my family don't like costers so they were waiting outside and they saw him come down the drop. They his face was hilarious.

We were eating at Columbia Harbour House one summer and saw Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake - back when they were dating. There was a room closed off for them upstairs and they brought them up a back set of stairs. The room was an open area - no door - so we could see them, although bodyguards were posted at the entrance to that area so nobody could go in. Not that I would have anyway! We probably wouldn't have even noticed if it hadn't been for the "production" of bodyguards, closing off the room, etc.

I saw Marty Sklar at the gift shop in Coronado Springs Resort. I looked at the man and thought to myself "That looks like Marty Sklar!", then I noticed he had a Disney nametag on that said Marty. We just smiled at eachother and then he left. I still kick myself that I didn't say anything to him and thank him for everything he has contributed to the place I love so much! For anyone that doesn't know who he is, he worked with Walt Disney from the beginning and wrote many of his speeches, including the speech Walt gave at the opening of Disneyland that is now on the plaque of Main Street, USA.

I also saw Top 7 Stacy from resort TV filming in Hollywood Studios. She's a FOX! :lovestruc

We saw Jordin Sparks in Oct. We were in the video they were doing for the American Idol attraction.

DSC02346.jpg

"The Rock" you know the the wrestler and he is on The Game Plan.. going on the Goofy Coaster at MK..

My friends told me a few days after he came into work that I missed him! it was so sad! I might have flipped out.....but they waited to tell me the next week.....that must have been a great sight!!!

We were eating at Columbia Harbour House one summer and saw Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake - back when they were dating. There was a room closed off for them upstairs and they brought them up a back set of stairs. The room was an open area - no door - so we could see them, although bodyguards were posted at the entrance to that area so nobody could go in. Not that I would have anyway! We probably wouldn't have even noticed if it hadn't been for the "production" of bodyguards, closing off the room, etc.

wow, that's impressive.......I didn't peg them for CHH fans ;) HAHAHA good to know those famous folk still enjoy WDW!

Plaxico Burress on January 2nd in line for Expedition Everest. He wasn't seen by me but my three best friends (we arrived the next day). They said he was with a security detail and lead separately into the line, where he and my friends freaked out over a huge bug on the glass and took pictures on their cell phones :lmao: ! They didn't say hi to him since they didn't want to bother him though. He must be enjoying his early retirement ;) ..Lord knows the first thing I'm doing when I retire is go to Disney!

On a sidenote...why is it that EVERYONE seems to see the lovely Mr. Favre but me?! I kept an eye out the whole trip..oh well, I guess that means I'm going to have to go more often!!

The Wife & I saw Robert Plant from Led Zepplin & family in DHS (MGM then) while on our Honeymoon back in April of 2000. It was cool because my wife is a HUGE Led Zep fan!! Made our honeymoon alittle more special.

A couple years back, I saw George Lucas at Epcot near the Morocco pavillion.

A few years before that, we met Jodi Benson (voice of Ariel in The Little Mermaid movie) at Flying Fish (how appropriate!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter