Has Anyone Ever Seen A Celebrity In Wdw

We saw Samual L. Jackson outside Hollywood Studios when we were there last may. He was by himself, wearing a long raincoat, dark glasses and a hat (I guess that he didn't want to be noticed), but he was smiling the biggest smile, just like a little kid. We didn't bother him for a picture, it was his vacation too!

I just wanted to mention, there is an undercover security guard at HS that looks just like Samuel L. Jackson. Everytime we are there for rope drop, we see him there by the front gate. The first time I saw him i thought it was Samuel L Jackson too, but then after seeing him multiple times we realized who he really was.

i am not sure if that is who you saw, but I thought it was coincidental that you had your sitting at that location.

Didn't happen to me, but my brother's friend who is a CM was in Epcot on his off-day and went on the Nemo ride. He sat down for the show and happened to look beside him - turns out that Catherine Zeta-Jones sat down beside him. No special seating, maybe 3 rows back.

Humbling to know that there are celebs who won't make a huge deal about being in the park and will actually have a normal vacation with their family.

We met Jeff Gordon and his wife and daughter last February. My son is a HUGE fan of his. We were on our way out of CRT and he was on his way in. We hovered around Dumbo for a bit waiting to catch another glimpse. He came out and my DH, who says he isnt a fan went to mush. Shook his hand and cried all over him for a minute.. it was priceless:lmao: dont think he cared for his Kyle Busch hat though:rotfl:. DH apologized over and over and told him DS was a huge fan and he took a pic with our kids. DS12 is still floored. DD didnt care, not a nascar fan. And I dont remember a darn thing lol. I cant say one bad thing about Jeff Gordon, it was so awesome for him to take a minute for the crazy fans. If he only knew what it meant for my DS. Any other day he has on his 24 shirt and hat. That day I made him wear his Pluto shirt. We came home and blew the pic up to 8x10, and now amongst all his 24 memorbilia he has a pic of him and jeff Gordon with the castle in the background on his wall. :goodvibes
Thanks for sharing this story. He's not my driver, but I have to admit that he's a great human being. I'm not surprised he took that time with your son. Of course, I'd like to believe that Kyle or Tony would have done the same! :laughing:

In all the times we have been to Disney World we have not seen any celebs. But at US we saw Joe Montana and his family. (Some one asked him for an autograph and he was very nice but told them No, not when I am with my family).
In Disneyland (2 or 3 years ago) we were having Dinner at Blue Bayou and Eric Estrada came in with a med size group (3 tables). Then as we were walking out I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I almost got run over by a scooter. When I appologized DD realized it was the Roloff family from Little People Big World.

I saw in Peabo Bryson in concert at Epcot when I was really young (the guy that did the theme songs for Aladdin and Beauty & the Beast). He was awesome! :thumbsup2 I'm pretty sure that's the only celebrity I've ever seen at Disney despite all my trips there.

We met Jeff Gordon and his wife and daughter last February. My son is a HUGE fan of his. We were on our way out of CRT and he was on his way in. We hovered around Dumbo for a bit waiting to catch another glimpse. He came out and my DH, who says he isnt a fan went to mush. Shook his hand and cried all over him for a minute.. it was priceless:lmao: dont think he cared for his Kyle Busch hat though:rotfl:. DH apologized over and over and told him DS was a huge fan and he took a pic with our kids. DS12 is still floored. DD didnt care, not a nascar fan. And I dont remember a darn thing lol. I cant say one bad thing about Jeff Gordon, it was so awesome for him to take a minute for the crazy fans. If he only knew what it meant for my DS. Any other day he has on his 24 shirt and hat. That day I made him wear his Pluto shirt. We came home and blew the pic up to 8x10, and now amongst all his 24 memorbilia he has a pic of him and jeff Gordon with the castle in the background on his wall. :goodvibes

If I met Jeff Gordon on a vacation (or anywhere) I would go nuts. You are very very lucky:)

I saw Rosie O'Donnell riding CTX with her daughter (they were the car behind us and we waited to see their pic on the overhead screens. Our group stopped and talked by the exit to the ride, and she came out with the VIP person and whispered hi to all of us, and then hurried away. We didnt want to make a big scene, and she obviously didnt want one either, which is fine.

I saw Tara Lipinsky (Olympic skater) doing an interview a few year back after she won her medal.

Last year I saw Dick Vitale and Darrell Dawkins (former Philadelphia Sixer) in MK doing some kind of a promotional event on the lawn by the rose garden.

Back in the late 80's when I was a kid, we saw Michael Jackson at MK on IASW of all things :rotfl: People realized it was him and then all mayhem broke loose! We just ignored it and went on our way:cutie:

I saw Rosie O'Donnell riding CTX with her daughter (they were the car behind us and we waited to see their pic on the overhead screens. Our group stopped and talked by the exit to the ride, and she came out with the VIP person and whispered hi to all of us, and then hurried away. We didnt want to make a big scene, and she obviously didnt want one either, which is fine.

I saw Tara Lipinsky (Olympic skater) doing an interview a few year back after she won her medal.

Last year I saw Dick Vitale and Darrell Dawkins (former Philadelphia Sixer) in MK doing some kind of a promotional event on the lawn by the rose garden.

Thats cool

Tara Lipinski is my actually namesake, my parents were watching the olympics the year I was born and decided they liked the name Tara:)

Saw Gary Sinise at an Off Kilter show in Dec. 2008. He went up after the show to tell the band what a big fan he was of theirs and about how he used to sneak out in between performances of the Candlelight Processional so he could hear OK shows. :goodvibes

IMG_1588b.jpg

Several years ago we saw Joe Piscopo at the CRT breakfast. Try not to be too excited. :cool2:

we have had 2 sightings in my family. The first was my brother saw Chris Webber, basketball player for Michigan in 1993. My brother of course was wearing a UNC shirt and went and asked Chris Webber for his autograph. Chris Webber was the guy that called time out when they didn't have one, and Carolina won the game. But he was good spirited about my brother wearing the shirt.

This past christmas we saw John O'Hurley. It was his last night doing CP, and my mom and I were hotel hopping. He was getting out of his van, as we were waiting for the valet to bring our car around. So my mom asked if we could get our picture taken with him. He was very nice, and did it. Although the picture wasn't great, a little blurry.

Christie Brinkely was in the boat behind us on IASW in 1999.
She left via a separate exit - probably becuase my DH was staring..:rotfl:

We saw Jimmy Osmond walking around MK this last March. Can't miss and Osmond they really all look alike! He was very nice, said HI..I snapped a quick picture as he kept walking. He isn't that famous to ask for an autograph...LOL

In '94, we were waiting for a show at the Diamond Horseshoe Review, and DH says "I know that voice - who is that?" A moment later, Fran Drescher passed by with a small entourage going through Frontierland...

That's the only time we've seen a celebrity out in the parks (rather than in a parade, or doing something for a special event). Of course, I could probably have them walk in front of me, and never notice - I'm too busy having fun! ;)

Last year, we saw Celine Dion while waiting to board Test Track.

They were celebrating her son's 7th birthday and were in the middle of riding Test Track 7 times in a row. We know that thanks to the CM that was very quietly telling everyone why that car didn't have to unload.

In 2000 Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, and in 2007 Susan Lucci. She is tiny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter