Has anyone gotten or planning on getting the vaccine solely because of cruising?

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
I have! I was not planning on getting the vaccine, but then as things get closer to opening up because of the vaccine, and how certain restrictions are being lifted for those who are vaccinated, I started to think about it. Then, when rumors started circulating that there is a very good chance that cruise lines will only allow vaccinated people onboard when they start sailing again, well...that did it for me. Fully vaccinated and ready to cruise May 9th 2022!!!

I didn't get the vaccine specifically for cruising, but now that I'm fully vaccinated, I do find myself poking around at cruises and even small ship voyages for later this summer. If I wasn't vaccinated, I wouldn't even consider cruising. It's just a happy side-benefit of being vaccinated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter