Has anyone gotten the tinker bell pins?

blebert

Mouseketeer
I haven't heard of anyone on here that has gotten any, when we were ther, my girls got one from a CM. It's Tinker Bell and it says "Where Dreams Come True".

Has anyone else gotten them, are they part of the Year of a Milliam Dreams?

On our last full day at WDW, we went to the World Showcase at opening time. This lady comes over to me and says she got 2 tinkerbelle pins at Germany and was told to keep one and give the other away. We lucked out! pixiedust: So I guess it is a special pin for the Million Dreams year.

we were given these pins at 50's prime time cafe for doing something nice for other guests (we gave 2 little girls the glow cubes from our drinks). they're very cute!

My dd got them on our last day in MGM. The CM told her to share it with someone at the airport just starting their vacation. It was a really nice way to end our trip.

I got them at MGM in July.

We were standing outside ABC Commissary. We were talking to some cast members (not dream team). My sister and I were looking at some pins. I traded for a pin that my sister really wanted, so I ended up giving it to her. Then we said goodbye to the cast members and went inside. About 3 or so minutes later, one of the cast members came inside to ABC and gave me the pins. She told me it was for giving my sister the pin, and to 'replace' the one I gave her. She said to keep one and give one to someone else. (which I knew from reading the DIS! :thumbsup2 )

My DH got them a few months ago for alerting a cast member at World of Disney at DTD about a large screen tv that was starting to meltdown. The set of two Tinkerbell pins is for spreading the magic. If a CM sees you doing something nice you might get a set. One is to keep and the other is to give to someone you think needs it or you see is doing something nice. Boy was he surprised when he got it. It's now his treasured pin.

I got them in June at MGM for being the car of the day, or something like that. I got it at the MGM parking booth and also a special parking space.

I was given two of the Tinkerbelle pins in January on our honeymoon. I was told to keep one and give the other one away. I ended up giving the second one to a little girl who held the bathroom door open for me as we were both walking out. She also said "Congratulations, how special to be a bride". She was wearing a birthday button herself, so I though she deserved it for being so sweet to someone else on her special day!

I have been given a set each trip since it started last Oct. I even got a set in DL! We are from a small town and we just help out because that is how we were raised.

We were waiting for dinner at 50's and I saw a CM carrying several huge bags of trash. I jumped up and offered to help carry. He said in his 15 years of service a guest has never offered to help. I just thought why not help?? I didn't get a pin for that but he was just shocked.

I got mine when I let my mom pick out a pin from a CM's lanyard for herself. The CM was so surprised I would give up one of my pins so my mom could pick one she liked that she gave me the tink pins for being so nice to my mom. :goodvibes

My DD(6) received a set (one for her and one to give away) for being so polite in the Fire Station on Maine Street at Magic Kingdom. She ran right outside and found another little girl to give one to, because she could not wait.

When we returned to the fire station to meet up with my parents she was then asked to be the honorary Fire Chief of the day and got to ring the fire bell. She was again, ecstatic because her daddy is a fire fighter and did not go with us on that trip.

That pin is one of her favorites!!

Trish

We got one on Thursday last at the Storybook Princess Dining in Epcot (Norway). It was dd's birthday and I had ordered her a cake, which by the way was beautiful! There was FAR too much to eat in it for just the 3 of us, so we sent the cake around to all the other princesses sitting around us.

At the end of the meal, the manager approached my dh and gave him the 2 pins and explained that they were only given to guests who "give exemplary service to other guests". He said that they were stunned by how generous we were with the cake - what's a birthday if you can't share, right? It was a really nice gesture and something that we will treasure!

My dd8 received these at AK in August. We were buying ice cream at a stand by Kali and she was telling the CM that someone had just given us their fast passes for EE. We were looking for a family to give them to since we had already rode it that morning and were moving on. She handed her the pins with the ice cream, which thrilled my dd since she had just bought her first lanyard this trip. The family who gave us the fast passes had just won the dream fast passes so she was trying to make someone else's day. The family that we passed them on to were as thrilled with them as my dd was with the pin. My dd loved the idea that she made other people happy with the passes and the other pin.

DS recieved a set from Art at the BC. DD got a set from a CM in AK. I think that CM's give them out for being "magical" to others. ;) At least that was my opinion of how both my kids recieved theirs.

"Keep the pin trading going" pin from a castmember at It's a small world. She said she was waiting for someone special to come along to give it too! Gosh, he was so excited cause he was given two Halloween pins, vouchers twice for two more each time and then I had to get him a lanyard starter set becasue he was hooked....

Then he won the YOAMD lanyard and pin set. They even gave him an extra one to take home for someone special!

Charleyann:santa:

I do. I have the old one, and the new version (the new one is darker blue).

OK Cool now I know that there is a difference! I wondered why the kids were 2 different colors of blue I wondered if they varied or what.

There are actually four versions.

pin50070

Version 1

pin52755

Version 2

pin54034

Version 3

pin56395

Version 4

This is how they come:

pin55125

You are correct about CM's presenting these for spreading the magic... they are given to guests who CM's see creating magic for other guests. You are supposed to keep one pin and then pass the other one on to another guest you seeing doing something special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter