Has anyone gotten the tinker bell pins?

Do the CMs ever give any Tink pins to little or big boys? I've read lots of wonderful posts about little or big girls being given the Tink pins, but not boys. The perhaps biggest Tinkerbell fan on the planet is my husband :love: He would go nuts if he got a Tinkerbell pin!

What do you think the odds are that he'd get a Tink pin when we go next October? :wave2:

My 2-year-old granddaughter was given a set for being nice to her brother at Epcot. The CM explained to her that she was to give the other one to someone else that she saw helping or being nice to another person.

But then, as we were leaving the park that night, we walked past a little girl in a stroller who was crying really hard. Her motherr was trying to calm her down but she just kept crying. My granddaughter said "I want to give her the other Tinkerbell pin." We checked with the mother, and the mom said it would be okay, so my granddaughter offered the little girl the pin. She immediately stopped crying (perhaps in shock!) and my granddaughter was so pleased! All the way back to the hotel she kept saying "I gave her the pin, and it made her happy!"

I know, it wasn't exactly what she was supposed to do, but I can't fault her kind impulse!

Teresa

I got them from the firefighter on main street in magic kingdom. We were doing our honeymoon shoot and were getting our pictures taken with the mayor and the barbershop quartet. The fireman came up and said he wanted to take his picture too. Then when we were done, he reached into his pocket and gave me the pins!!!

My oldest DD was given a set by a Custodial CM at the Magic Kingdom on 9/14. We were headed to the photo studio after her BBB appointment and she went to walk off the curb on Main Street and fell flat on her face. A few CM's waiting for the parade to start came over to help. :scared1:

The first 2 lady CM's were great with her, offering stickers and trivia about Lady and the Tramp. Then the Custodial CM came over as well and saw that she was wearing a Golden Sleeping Beauty dress and decided to quiz her on Sleeping Beauty's 3 different names. Once, Emily got all 3 correct, he gave the Tink pin set! She was so happy!! :wizard:

My oldest DS got one in May for helping a CM pick up some toys that had gotten knocked down by someone else. He did this without any prompting from me or DH so we were more than a little thrilled for him.

My cousin was getting ice cream at MK and someone was passing them out...she got one and gave me the other.....she knew I love collecting pins and she made my day.:)

we got back yesterday. on our last day we were park hopping.. in the afternoon we are at epcot in italy and there was music and my two little girls were dancing with each other on the pallazzo all by themselfs. A castmember walked up and said they were magical and gave them each one pin. That evening we were hot and tired and at MGM and at the pin station..our daughters wanted to get pins and we were trying to rush to get to the stunt show. they were upset but said ookay they would go to the stunt show. My hubby then said we would blow off the stunt show and look at pins. The pin person then said we had sprinkled our girls with pixie dust and allowed them to have their vacation so we had earned pins. He gave us each one. So four in one day :) :)

I just got back and I also received them. The funny thing is that my son was looking at the pin on a CM lanyard and picked another one instead. He was thrilled when I gave him one of mine. They are really cute pins!

yes i was awarded the pair of pins for explaining the whole pin trading thing to a lady from England. She wanted to get her grand-daughter started with it. The CM overheard the conversation, and when we were done she gave them to me.:goodvibes Then I in turn gave one to the lady I was explaining to. Made her happy and made me feel good !:cool1: :goodvibes :banana:

I have one and I just realized it! my friend Heather gave it to all the girls on our Cruise last month on the Wonder! Yippie! I'm so happy!

I got a set today, i was kind of :whistles: following a dream team-er at AK. I some how got ahead of her, then she comes behind me and asks me if i'm a cast member, and that i looked like someoen she knew (I get that alot for some reason...I always look like someone else :confused3:

Anyways, we got talking and i had my recently acquired dreams ears I won today at Epcot, and I told her I actually already had a pair, and was going to find someone today to give them to.

She was like, that's really awesome of you, and dug into her bag and pulled a pack out and said they were for me giving someone else the extra ears.

I did later find a little girl on the bus I was taking from AK back to MK, and gave the ears to her. She looked kind of tired, and she lit up when I gave them to her :) was a great feeling!

As for the other pin, when I was at AK i had gone to see the Nemo musical. After the show, I got up and realized a bit after i left the seat, that I had left my ears on my seat! I started to go back and a guy came up and gave them back to me. I then gave him the pin to give to his daughter or w/e. :)

Don't anyone let you believe good deeds don't go unrecognized :)

A little girl came up to me while I was waiting for DH to finish riding ToT. She was no more than four and she gave me a Tinkerbell pin. I think it was just because I was wearing my bride ears. Then, we bought something from a shop in Germany on another day. When we received our package from our resort gift shop, there was a set of Tink pins in with it. I know that everyone says its because you are being rewarded for doing something good but I can't for the life of me think of what we did to deserve them. I think they're a great idea and we had a lot of fun sharing ours.

Two weeks ago, my daughter got a set from "Guitar Dave" for correctly guessing the animal he was singing about. This was at Rafiki's Planet Watch.

I was talking to a MK cast member (while pin trading) this September. A family of six, all wearing pin lanyards, came up and we all began chatting. When they saw my first visit badge, the dad handed me a card with a Tinkerbell pin on it. He explained that they had been given a set earlier and wanted to share one. It was so nice, I thanked them repeatedly, it helped to make my day very special indeed! The CM went on to explain it in more detail, it was a promo and there were 3 versions of Tink, and they do come two to a card so you can share. What a nice idea for Disney to come up with... a way to make you feel special for receiving a set and keeping one yet having another that you can share with someone! :wizard:

I was talking to a MK cast member (while pin trading) this September. A family of six, all wearing pin lanyards, came up and we all began chatting. When they saw my first visit badge, the dad handed me a card with a Tinkerbell pin on it. He explained that they had been given a set earlier and wanted to share one. It was so nice, I thanked them repeatedly, it helped to make my day very special indeed! The CM went on to explain it in more detail, it was a promo and there were 3 versions of Tink, and they do come two to a card so you can share. What a nice idea for Disney to come up with... a way to make you feel special for receiving a set and keeping one yet having another that you can share with someone! :wizard:

Actually, there are 4 versions, I believe. I know DDs got 4 different types of such Tink pins.

my nephew got them for just doing what he always does share he had got a girl surprise bag from the disney store and he gave the stuff away a cast member gave hin a special certificate and the tink pins which he promtly gave both away "those are for girls I'm a boy" he told us "I don't keep girl stuff":rotfl2:

My 2 year old son won a set. He gave another little girl one of his candy bars in Norway when her mom said she couldnt have one. I felt bad because he had already given the candy to the girl and the women thanked my son and walked out of the store. The CM at the register gave our son a set for "being such a sweet little boy" They are special to me and I have kept one and given one to my sister since Tink was our Moms favorite.

Oh I forgot to add she replaced the candy bar he gave away for free also. Very sweet girl and my husband was head over heels since it happened in Norway and he is 100% Scandinavian. He said see we are good people. I just laugh at him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter