Has anyone gotten the tinker bell pins?

We just got back from 5 days and DD got a Pixie Dust Pin!!
We were there for MNSSHP and our first day was spent at MGM.
We were there with friends we had never met from MI and their DD is 4.The cast member gave them to her and told her to share..so who did she share with..Our DD who is 3.So they both were super happy about their new matching pins.
I have been collecting them forever and now I have DD into collecting them too :)
It was a great addition to her collection!!

I found a pair of glasses laying on the ground in the middle of MGM near the Sorcerer's Hat, and when I returned them to guest services, I got the pins! I gave my one to share to an adorable little girl that sat next to us at Spectromagic that night. :goodvibes

I was blessed with one while talking to a CM at MK. A family of five came up. The dad saw my lanyard. At the bottom, on the loop, I put my "first visit" button. Everyone in the family had lanyards and pins on. He ask about how the visit was going and the family was telling me about their visits (several). Before they left, the dad gave me a Tink pin on a card and told me they had received a set and wanted to share with me! :goodvibes It was so nice! After they left the CM shared the details about the pin/promotion with me. It really made my day! :cloud9:

DD8 received these pins from a CM at the AK on Sunday. The CM told her it was a congratulations for turning in a fanny pack DD found in the restroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter