has anyone heard from DA...?

Didn't get my DD in the mail today. If she mailed them on the 29th like she said, they should have been here today. Anyone else receive theirs?

Lori

At least some of you got your points. I've earned an additional 3750 through purchases and two signups that have never been posted. They are from this past summer. I forwarded them to her promptly like you are supposed to do and I heard nothing. I forwarded them again a few weeks later and still nothing. I'm not even sure they qualify as missing since they were never posted in the first place. If they had been posted promptly I would have had enough points for 60DD under her previous payout levels. Of course, that's assuming that I ever would have been able to payout...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is disenchanted with DA. I also stopped clicking a while ago. I don't like the way we're reprimanded for clogging up her mailbox with our forwarded stuff and then wanting to see some action on her part. We are all just following her rules. We all have lives, and I can accept that she is busy but there is just too much drama over there. If she can't run the site properly she shouldn't run it at all.

Just thought you guys would like to know the balance page is down!

I printed it out a few days ago thank goodness because I lost points at the two failures befor and had no idea how many.And since I have not been doing DA with any regularly the last few weeks I will at least have a good idea what my points were.

Mal

Well it is thursday now & still no DISNEY DOLLARS. She said she sent them out again on the 29th, thats 6 delivery days. Im starting to believe some post here that we are never going to get them. Please post if you received your 2nd. quarter rewards Thank you, Diswife:confused: :( :confused:

Nothing in today's mail for me! I don't know why I'm even expecting something. I'm sure that we'll never see anything and the excuses will just keep coming.

Well, no DD today. Right about now I dont think we will ever see them. Job sounds like a lucky person next to Kris.:mad: :mad:

It's beginning to sound like she HAD to tell us something. Maybe she thought her response would satisfy us for another month. It's going to be the end of the 4th quarter soon. Was anybody paid for the 1st quarter ever?

that's it. I'm leaving tomorrow morning very early. I am really ticked off about this. That was the whole idea of starting this program was to have some extra's for this trip. : (

I know what you mean Tantor! We went to WDW Thanksgiving week and was trying to earn some extra $. I don't live near TDS and don't get there very often. If I ever see my DD (I'm owed $40), I'll be surprised.

I just read this on the new site. It says that Disney Awards isn't responsible for prizes once they leave their hands. The Premium members can get insurance to cover the prize if they get lost. I really hope she doesn't say well I sent them, too bad.

If she's going to claim that everyone's reward was lost in the mail, then that site loses all credibility (not that there's much left).

If she mailed those rewards on Nov. 29, like she claims to have, then they should have arrived by now. Heck, if it had legs, it could have walked to my house in 7 days!

And what about the people who asked for PayPal payments who have not gotten their rewards? I know that PayPay is working because I got a small payment from Linkburst last week.

I don't think we'll ever get paid by Kris and I'm tired of the continual excuses.

Originally posted by lority
I just read this on the new site. It says that Disney Awards isn't responsible for prizes once they leave their hands. The Premium members can get insurance to cover the prize if they get lost. I really hope she doesn't say well I sent them, too bad.

I don't buy this excuse from ANYONE. Any 'business' realizes that they are responsible for their product until it gets in the hands of the consumer. For instance, if you order a book from amazon, and it just doesn't show up, are they going to be able to tell you that they mailed it.. sorry??? No, you are going to DEMAND your book. If anyone just rolls over and 'accepts' that the mail lost their (and everyone elses it appears) disney dollars, then they are only encouraging bad business practices.

I've been reading this thread for awhile now and never seem to get the time to add to it. Sorry for the delay but, I'm probably one of the FEW who got their rewards for DA for the 1st & 2nd quarter.

I was not exactly sure what my points were since the original old site was switched to automation, yes I know that is bad but I just clicked and kept a mental tally. I did one time once I had finally broken the 1000 point count log in the next day and find that I had almost 200 points missing. I quickly had emailed Kris and she said the famous line "Bob ran another program", always seems like he took all our points away. She said she had to check with him, blah, blah, blah and would get back to me. Never did. Then when everyone was suppose to be getting the emails to cash out for the second quarter I knew I was one of the accounts that she had to find answers to my missing points so I was patient for a while. Then my trip was getting close and I wanted the extra money, this was a trip that was not suppose to happen and I wanted to get up as much extra money to help us have some extra money. So I finally emailed her, with an attitude about all the time I had spent on the site and all the extra clicks I did to help pay everyone else and I needed my DD's!

Well the next day I got an email saying that 2 days prior she had sent out my DD's and if I didn't get them soon to let her know. Well, a week went by which was double what it should have taken and I emailed her again and she never got back to me for days! Gee thanks for saying how sorry you were for the delay of getting them out to me and have a nice vacation. She did finally get back to me, after I had already gotten them in the mail. She claimed to have sent out replacements, not really sure if that is what happened but truthfully I was having trouble with my mailman giving me lots of other peoples mail inside my magazines and catalogs! So someone who lives near me very well could have opened it up not knowing and saw what was inside and kept the DD's.

But I have not been to the site for quite a while now. I stopped just a few weeks or so after the 2nd quarter had ended because I was getting peeved about not getting any updates from her on the boards and not having received my cashout email. Doubt I'll go back now, sounds even worse now!

Good luck to who is waiting, but maybe a nastygram to Kris would help.

It appears that some members at DA have received their Disney Dollars. Who, besides me, is still waiting?

I did get mine. But they were postmarked the 6th of December, not the 29th of November when she said she mailed them. :confused:

I went back to the site the other day and noticed that a couple of users had posted that they had received their DD$. My points have been replaced (finally) ... it looks like things are changing, slowly... but I'll be convinced when we get a cashout date and everyone gets their rewards.

I recieved my paypal money 12-10:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I was supposed to get it the week of NOv 11!!!!

I hope this iss the truning point!!!

One can only hope!!

THanks for all the replies it was very intersting reading

from my WDW trip and I STILL don't have my DD. This is nuts!!!

I just got back yestday from the world and still no DD. This doesnt look good even if a few have gotten theres in the last couple of weeks. mm 5 months and counting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter