Has anyone recently received their DVC planner?

Ive just realised that we are in June and I still have no planner for this year, I wonder if they are not bothering to send them to the UK this year. Has anyone contacted Disney about this? I wonder if it is worth me emailing them to ask?

Getting really fed up at not having received this! Anyone had any joy from Disney about why the UK are being so neglected?!
Debsx:goodvibes

Got 2 planners but not the new Disney Files yet.

And what annoys me most is that the lastest issue that can be downloaded from dvcmember.com is the Spring issue.

I emailed MS and got a call from them - I wasn't in to take the call and haven't phoned them back yet.

Disney Files arrived last week but still no planner.

Stil haven't got anything here in Wales. :sad1:Received disneyfiles last week.

We got ours a week or so ago. We live in the South East.

Hopefully everyone will get theirs soon.
:thumbsup2

I had to ask MS to resend mine, as they thought I had had it by now, after all it is July, lol. They were horrified that it hadn't turned up. So I am now waiting to see if the replacement shows.:confused:

Still nothing here - I think it's absolutely ludicrous that we have not had the 2010 planner yet and we're more than halfway through the year.

Still nothing here. I too think it's ludicrous.

I emailed Member Satisfaction today:

Dear Member Satisfaction Team,

Member ID Number: ************

I felt that I should inform you directly that I, like many UK DVC members, have still not received the 2010 DVC Planner, even though it is now way beyond the mid-year. This in itself is not a real problem, as my wife and I are not planning to visit WDW this year .... but it does feel as if we have been neglected or forgotten about.

It is not the case that my address details are incorrect. We receive DisneyFiles regularly and never seem to miss out on mailings encouraging us to add to our current points tally.

I am not alone in feeling neglected. The following boards outline the problem is not just a one-off:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430616

(link to other Online Community)

I am not suggesting that new planners are shipped out ASAP - as this only increases the costs to all members. I only wish to draw your attention to this situation.

It may be that you have paid someone to deliver the planners and are assuming they have done so. The issuing of planners is not an inexpensive venture and is part of the fees paid by members. It would be awful if someone is not delivering what we, as members, have paid for. Or, and I hope that this isn't the case, that DVC has decided not to mail Planners to expensive overseas members unless they make a fuss or complain. It would be very sad to think that we are not regarded as full members merely because we live in the UK.

I hope that there is a relatively simple explanation for the long, long delay to our receiving the planners. Hopefully next year's planners arrive early in the year - I am sure that many members will want to visit in 2011 as WDW celebrates its 40th Birthday.

Yours faithfully,

Sorry for the long post - I await their reply.

John

Great Email John, I may send something of a similar ilk - like you, I don't want them to resend as it is bound to affect dues and the like in the long run but I just feel as though we in the UK are being 'ignored' :sad2:

I don't think it is a country issue. There is another thread in the general DVC forum with lots of Americans complaining they haven't got theirs yet.

On the other hand, mine finally arrived about a month ago in Switzerland.

I received two planners this year.. love when I get that bad boy!

This year I received one to my Connecticut address and one to my Utah address. I have updated my address multiple times and whenever I call DVC they resight my Utah address (where I currently live) yet my parents continue to receive DVC mail in Connecticut.. cant figure it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter