Has DME become more saturated?

Just as an FYI international guests do not receive their Magic bands in the mail ahead of time; we receive them when checking in at resort so it is not an option to use in when getting on DME. So if you see people without Magic Bands using DME it does not necessarily mean that they are disorganized or forgot them. I was told I can just bring the paper confirmation that they sent me. Hopefully that works. I don't want to hold things up for anyone.

Just as an FYI international guests do not receive their Magic bands in the mail ahead of time; we receive them when checking in at resort so it is not an option to use in when getting on DME. So if you see people without Magic Bands using DME it does not necessarily mean that they are disorganized or forgot them. I was told I can just bring the paper confirmation that they sent me. Hopefully that works. I don't want to hold things up for anyone.
You are fine.
It will not hold anything up.
ME if fully aware that you won't have your MB so they'll be perfectly fine with the paper form.
Don't let those who say everyone should have their MB concern you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter