Hate to bring this up, but

Both of mine are at MGM, which is my favorite park after MK.

Hollywood and Vine, very blah. Nothing terribly bad, just nothing to get excited about or to make you want to go back. Very disappointing when it is priced with other yummy buffets. The other was a while ago, probably 7 years ago and that was Prime Time Cafe. Didn't like anything we ordered. Maybe it's better now, but we were hugely disappointed at the time.

They MUST get a good place to eat at MGM, and they especially need a good character meal. They used to have a great breakfast featuring Alladin and characters from whatever the most recent Disney movie was. It was replaced by Playhouse Disney, which could really use some seats! But that's another gripe, er story.:Pinkbounc

The 3 worst meals we've had, in reverse order, are:
3. Fulton's Crab House, first time we tried it, early 1990's.
2. Fulton's Crab House, about 4 years later, after hearing rave reviews about it online.
1. Fulton's Crap, er, Crab House, 2 years ago, for the absolute final time...

Originally posted by Pooh67_68
Cruise List Mistress,
My husband and I had the fried chicken at 50's Prime Time Cafe
and we both got sick afterwards :( (maybe its the chicken).
But we are going to try Prime Time again this year, we will just stay away from anything with chicken it in.

Smart Move! :eek: :eek:

>>^..^<<

The Char meal at Ohana the food was yuck & the Char just stood around. I also feel the resturant is not set up well for the char meal.

Kae

I had the hummus sandwich at Columbia Harbor House and was sick that night and most of the next day. Doesn't it seem strange that so many of us get sick and we still keep on eating Disney food? I have gotten sick on my last two trips and I'm very careful about hand-washing and using antibacterial gel. I think that when we go back again, we'll stick to eating off property. There are probably many great restaurants in the area.

EWWWWW! The Captain's Tavern at the Caribbean Beach Resort served up our all time worst meal. After an interminable wait, all 4 of the adult meals were bad, but MIL's and my (completely different from each other) chicken dishes weren't just the worst food we've had on Disney property, but possibly the worst food ever! Double Yuck!! Triple Yuck!!! Quadruple Yuck!!!! Up until that point I would have said there was nothing you could do to ruin chicken so long as it was cooked adequately and not burnt to a crisp. Wrong!!!

Absolute worst!! Shouldn't have let DH talk me into going there. Everything just looked so nasty, all dried out. I ate maybe 2 bites and couldn't wait to leave. After we got on the boat back to MK, DH had to admit what a mistake it was.

ABC Commissary was the worst I have had at WDW. It's been a couple of years ago and I don't remember what I had but it was inedible.

June

Concourse Steakhouse. We had bad service and bad food. I will have a hard time convincing dh to go back there and it was expensive to boot.

Originally posted by deadheadbelle
Thanks for the reminder 'cinmell', Planet Hollywood is definitely the worst meal we ever had in WDW. YUCK!

I will second that one! Planet Hollywood =
kotzen.gif

Our worst meal was Whispering Canyon. I know this is a fave of many on these boards, but the food was horrible. We went for lunch and the food was dry, dry, dry. There was nothing good about it. Our server was just going through the motions. I've heard good stuff about this place from lots of people, but our experience was all around bad.

Ann:earsgirl:

Hate to bring this up, but ....

sounds like a lot of people have been bringing it up, and without the influence of Mission:Space.

My vote's for the Concourse Steakhouse, where I should have known better than to order pizza.

Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney and Planet Hollywood.

It didn't used to be that way for either place, but they've really deteriorated over the years they've been open.

Bad food. Naughty food. Bleah food at both places.

Hubby got sick after eating yellow fin tuna at citricos....going down was great...the aftermath was not so great....

Our worst meal continues to be alfredos at Italy . Epcot. Yuck, yuck and double yuck. We've tried this place 3 times...but each time the food is horrible. reminds me of wall paper paste! Never, never, again!

I know lots of people like it but a few years ago when 1900 Park Fare had a Villan Character Dinner we thought the food was AWFUL! And the selection minimal. Now it could be lots better now but there are so many GREAT places to eat at WDW that I can't see taking a chance at a place where we didn't have a good experience.

Chef Mickey's... Ok I know this is a must do for some, but is a never do again in my book. The food was gross. Cold bland and just yucky. The "atsmophere" well let's just say an airport run way has less noise. Oh, and who the heck thought it was a good idea to had stairs in a buffet restaurant that attracks lots of little kids. Kids step and plates of food do not belong together. The service was nonexistent. We saw him 2X. When he took our drink order and when he dropped the check on the table. We were crammed onto a tiny table and he never cleared a single dish, or checked to see if we needed refills. ok so the carafs of 4 different drink woulds be a good idea if the tables weren't so darn small. Even wiht the carafs we needed more water (and coke I think )and never did get it.

This wasn't HORRIBLE, but our most disappointing meal was at the Land food court..dry, bland, small BBQ chicken sandwich. No toppings, and I didn't see a topping bar. Blech.

I had mixed feelings about Chef Mickey's. I was very tired and had a headache the night we went- I found it EXTREMELY LOUD and just semi-obnoxious. The food was okay, the characters rushed (With the exception of Chip) and our plates were slow to be taken away as well. But, I am willing to try it again when I am in a better mood and feeling 100%.

Pinocchio's Haus ~ Worst burger I have ever had.

Plaza Pavillion ~ Even the birds that landed on our table turned their noses up at it.

ABC Commissionary ~ One word ~ Horrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter