Have booked Minnie and Friends - Plaza Inn Oct!!

Sandan77

Aussie Disney Fan
Breakfast is booked for the 16 th
WOC dessert party for the 15 th and MHP the 14 th Oct .
Now I can get supper excited , let the count down begin!!

I've booked Character Breakfasts for the October trip with my three oldest grandkids (DGD-18, DGS-22, DGD-23) what a relief.

Now I can just watch the dazes go by until we leave.....
Oh how I love my time in the parks with the grandkids.

Last edited:
We have breakfast booked for 10/25 @ 8:30 and then the Dessert Party that night. It will be my granddaughter's 3rd birthday. She loves Minnie. We going to snack around DCA in the afternoon before the party. Is there a place in DCA we could pick up maybe a cupcake for her since she probably won't eat any of the desserts? We will just box up her portion and eat on it rest of the week.

We did a 10am reservation in May & we LOVED Minnie's Plaza Inn breakfast! Great food & great character interaction with my daughter. My mom is begging for us to do it again lol. We saw Minnie, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Fairy Godmother, Captain Hook, Max, Chip & Dale. It was worth every penny! Don't forget to try the bananas foster sauce for the french toast.
Have a wonderful time!!

10:30 am for October 11th with MM at 7am, we have done the 10:30 am the past 4-5 trips and it's been amazing for us. Full morning of rides with short lines and a relaxing breakfast/brunch. We see all of the characters as they close out breakfast at the Plaza Inn and get ready for the chicken crowd...Some have had bad experiences doing breakfast this late and seeing all of the characters, but we've had great luck with this time slot.

Mike

We have breakfast booked for 10/25 @ 8:30 and then the Dessert Party that night. It will be my granddaughter's 3rd birthday. She loves Minnie. We going to snack around DCA in the afternoon before the party. Is there a place in DCA we could pick up maybe a cupcake for her since she probably won't eat any of the desserts? We will just box up her portion and eat on it rest of the week.

I believe they have cupcakes at the candy shop on Buena Vista Street as well as Starbucks right next door.

10:30 am for October 11th with MM at 7am, we have done the 10:30 am the past 4-5 trips and it's been amazing for us. Full morning of rides with short lines and a relaxing breakfast/brunch. We see all of the characters as they close out breakfast at the Plaza Inn and get ready for the chicken crowd...Some have had bad experiences doing breakfast this late and seeing all of the characters, but we've had great luck with this time slot.

Mike
As have we. We've had amazing character interactions at the late breakfast, because the place is clearing out but the characters are still there. The food is...indifferent. But we're not really there for the food, are we?

yay! I'm waiting not-so-patiently for November to open up! :earboy2: Cant wait to book a character breakfast for our trip!

I love that breakfast. My boys had a blast, and the adults did too. We also enjoyed the food as well. Have a fantastic trip!

Anyone know what the Minnie and Friends plaza Inn breakfast includes?

There's a large variety of pastries, cereals, seasonal fruit, juice, coffee, milk cocoa, pretty basic stuff. Then they have hot food like Mickey waffles, eggs, meat. They have some good topping choices for the Mickey waffles including fruit sauces. They also have a build your own omelet station where a cook makes your omelet how you want it. The food is tasty and fresh. The character interaction is probably the best of the Disneyland Resort character meals, or at least you get to see the most characters. It's a good choice.

There's a large variety of pastries, cereals, seasonal fruit, juice, coffee, milk cocoa, pretty basic stuff. Then they have hot food like Mickey waffles, eggs, meat. They have some good topping choices for the Mickey waffles including fruit sauces. They also have a build your own omelet station where a cook makes your omelet how you want it. The food is tasty and fresh. The character interaction is probably the best of the Disneyland Resort character meals, or at least you get to see the most characters. It's a good choice.

That sounds delicious! Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter