Having Problems Joining Dvc

we have been saving since we first got the tour in jan 07 so we are paying up front and with the exchange rate the way it is it's not working out to bad.

Cheers
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

we have been saving since we first got the tour in jan 07 so we are paying up front and with the exchange rate the way it is it's not working out to bad.

Cheers
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi Sparky, I live in Eire too and have the same problem. I got back from Florida Wednesday-did the S Springs DVC tour 5 hours before my flight left!!

Only then found out i could buy there and then OR buy jointly using mums UK address or buy re-sale but could NOT buy in Republic and they are NOT permitted to call or email or send info to me due to our laws here which prohibit it-so if you need info you need to get it sent to you via uk address or northern ireland address.

As Tinktatoo says cost at Saratoga is $104 per point less $10 discount ie $94 and a gift card of $500 BUT they also offered us BONUS POINTS equal to the number you buy with them ie if i bought 160 points and they assigned my month as august, then august 2008, they credit me with 160 points but they would also give me 160 bonus points when i sign contract -i can use them before july 09 OR carry them over for 1 year at which point i need to use them BEFORE next year begins for me ie prior to 31st july. In AUg 09, they'd credit me another 160 points etc etc.

Also for bonus points they said they would NOT charge annual dues approx $640 AND they'd pro-rata my annual dues for 2008 (due in Jan) from date i sign contract.

Not sure what thats all worth in monetary terms, compared to a re-sale property/points.

good luck

lam:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter