Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

Welcome
I will add you today
The best way I can think to describe the Fish Extender - you join a group - each cruise makes their own rules for their FE - you can do one gift per cabin or one gift for each person - that is up to you - you can make something or purchase something - this is not meant to be expensive just something fun - a lot of people do themes with their cruise - it is up to you . If you search Fish Extender on the DIS you will find a wealth of information . You will need a Fish Extender to receive your gifts - again you can make one - directions can be found on the DIS or you can purchase one - it is up to you - people use all kinds of things for Fish Extenders
Now they are called that because they hang off the fish mounted outside your cabin that is there for Disney to give you mail on the ship. Please I encourage you to search FE on the DIS for all the info.
Recipe and Postcard Exchange - again another fun activity - you write up a family favorite or one known for the state you live in for each person in your group and exchange them via the Fish Extender. Postcards - write a few interesting facts about your city or state and exchange one for each member of your group via the Fish Extender.
please let me know if you have questions and if you would like to join these two groups !!
I’m interested how you got the train excursion I wanted to do that one and it has never once shown up when I look - I may call Disney and inquire about that as I really wanted that one ! I need to check but we may be on the Fern Gritto together !
i really need to finalize my plans but my new puppy seems to be sucking up all my time!!
I would like to join the recipe and postcard groups as well!

Well off the phone with Disney - she had trouble pulling up NA07 as well after some searching she got to it and it is sold out she doesn’t understand why it’s not showing up even as sold out - I’ve cleaned my cookies and still can’t pull it up sold out or otherwise very strange.
I asked about Palo and Tasting she stated she thought they would have more once on the ship - glimmer of hope - I sure hope she is correct !!

Count us in. I have been looking at this thread for months now and have been paid in full for that time also. But, wasn’t quite sure we were going to make this happen. As it turns out, we are very fortunate that things have worked out for the better and we can now make this cruise a reality. This will be our first Disney cruise without our children. (Boy are they mad at us) And our 12th Disney cruise. Their schedules just wouldn’t work out.

Well off the phone with Disney - she had trouble pulling up NA07 as well after some searching she got to it and it is sold out she doesn’t understand why it’s not showing up even as sold out - I’ve cleaned my cookies and still can’t pull it up sold out or otherwise very strange.
I asked about Palo and Tasting she stated she thought they would have more once on the ship - glimmer of hope - I sure hope she is correct !!

NA07 never showed for us either, on either Hawaii sailing

Count us in. I have been looking at this thread for months now and have been paid in full for that time also. But, wasn’t quite sure we were going to make this happen. As it turns out, we are very fortunate that things have worked out for the better and we can now make this cruise a reality. This will be our first Disney cruise without our children. (Boy are they mad at us) And our 12th Disney cruise. Their schedules just wouldn’t work out.
Welcome to the group 🎉. Glad everything worked out for you !

Our kids are mad too because my son’s birthday is the 8th of May and my daughter’s is the 18th of May so they thought it would be good for a birthday present....lol schedules wouldn’t work either for them.

Welcome glad you are able to go! Please let me know who is in your group and your cabin # and I will add you to our roll call . Please see first page for our activities in case you would like to join . Sign up closes Feb 15 thanks

Welcome glad you are able to go! Please let me know who is in your group and your cabin # and I will add you to our roll call . Please see first page for our activities in case you would like to join . Sign up closes Feb 15 thanks

It will be Vonda (F) Scott (M) - Cabin 5524. Our Dis name is
Fast43
We would like to be added to the Adult FE group.

Anyone have experience with Blue Hawaii or Roberts Hawaii Tours?
On our last Hawaii cruise, the tour we booked through the ship was operated by Roberts and it was phenomenal. Since the winds were changing at the volcano and we had to leave early, our guide took us all over Hilo and gave us a great tour. We stopped to try fruit on the way, heard local stories, etc. I highly recommend them. The tour was so good i took a photo the van so I could remember the tour company's name for next time. Alas, we booked through the ship again this time, and rented a car to explore on our own.

On our last Hawaii cruise, the tour we booked through the ship was operated by Roberts and it was phenomenal. Since the winds were changing at the volcano and we had to leave early, our guide took us all over Hilo and gave us a great tour. We stopped to try fruit on the way, heard local stories, etc. I highly recommend them. The tour was so good i took a photo the van so I could remember the tour company's name for next time. Alas, we booked through the ship again this time, and rented a car to explore on our own.
Not sure if I understand - Is it Robert Tours who did the Plantation Tour? If so, I need to look them up as I really want to do this tour and It does not look like I will be able to do it with Disney.

Our tour with Roberts (in Hilo) went to Volcano National Park, lava tubes, and then went to Mauna Loa, waterfalls, gardens, a brewery (I think) and somewhere else. The tours are all on their website, and our was a bit unique because our volcano time was shortened significantly due to toxic volcano fumes in the air.

I don’t know if they have a plantation tour. Check their website!

I imagine there will be some availability. In my experience on Panama Canals, they show sold out but had availability on board. Palo in particular didn't seem to be a problem. For tastings, what they seemed to be offering were something new whipped up. We got into a specialty tequila one, for example, and a wine tasting that had not been advertised. But, personally, since they changed the way mixology and other ones work, I've not been so impressed with them. I hope they decide to change them back.

I wish the count down on the app would stay there without logging in. It used to.. Just set the date and it was there.

I like looking at it once and awhile but to much trouble to sign in...lol

My and my husband
Jexball
Welcome
Please let me know who is in your party and your cabin and I will add you to our roll call
Please see the first page for our activities in case you would like to join - sign up closes Feb 15
Thanks

It's me and my husband

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter