Hello from Alabama

Roll Tide!! Hi from another Alabamian. Greetings from Toney, AL!!

Going to be in WDW in early October and I can't wait!!!

Hi from Birmingham (Hoover)!!!! We should all have a local DIS meetup!! Anyone interested? :goodvibes

Former residents of Montgomery, Tuscaloosa (RTR), and Pelham/Homewood/Hoover (or basically, "Birmingham"), but calling beautiful lower Alabama home for the past 18 years. Wife is a :teacher: ; I'm a retired fed. God bless the great state of Alabama (and everyone who calls it home). Took the kids and grandkids to see Mickey just after Thanksgiving, '07, and heading back down with the wife and at least one grandson April 14-18.

Welcome
We are a mother daughter team who luv disney, but hubbies can take or leave.
One of us resides in monrovia and the other in Toney:yay:
Our next trip is in May. we have been to wdw about 15-20 times (I've lost count)
pm us if you need any help planning your trip or just like to chat!

What a small world! We're from Toney too and DS is also 11 (but he will be 12 on Wednesday) and we will be camping at FW during his Fall Break (early October)! "It's a small world afterall, it's a small...." Ok, now it's stuck in my head.

So is anyone from our state going to be there in May? Care to meet up?
We're new to the boards, but we'll be there May 22-28 at CBR. Me, dh, & 2 dds. (ages 4 & 9)

So is anyone from our state going to be there in May? Care to meet up?
We're new to the boards, but we'll be there May 22-28 at CBR. Me, dh, & 2 dds. (ages 4 & 9)

Awwww! We'll be missing you by a couple of weeks. We're going 5/6-5/11 to WDW and the on a Disney cruise. I know that my dd would have loved to play with your 4 year old! Have a great time on your trip! Where in AL are you?

Hey we live half way between Tuscaloosa and B-Ham! Making our second trip to Disney as a family this Sept.

we must be neighbors :)

Cause I usually say I live halfway between Bham and Tuscaloosa.

Awwww! We'll be missing you by a couple of weeks. We're going 5/6-5/11 to WDW and the on a Disney cruise. I know that my dd would have loved to play with your 4 year old! Have a great time on your trip! Where in AL are you?

We're in Alabaster, a suburb just south of Birmingham. It would be so much fun to find someone from Bama down there at the same time. I know my 4 yr old would love to play with your dd too! :goodvibes

Thanks for the tips everyone, and be sure that I will do a lot more investigation on this site and other locations.

I am from Sylacauga, although I was born in Alexander City and raised in Coosa County near Goodwater. I also lived in Auburn/Opelika for close to 10 years. During part of that time I worked in Columbus, GA, so I am somewhat familiar with Phenix City.

I have been to T-Town a couple of times, but not enough to know my way around.

I know of some other die-hard Disney fans from AL, but most of them probably don't know about this site. I'll have to pass the word along.

:cool1:

Hi from another Alabamian (originally). My mom was raised in Alexander City and my dad grew up in Coosa County. It really is a small world.

Enjoy the boards! They helped tremendously last year when we planned our Universal and one day at MK trip. Now I am in the process of planning an all Disney trip in 2009.

We're in Alabaster, a suburb just south of Birmingham. It would be so much fun to find someone from Bama down there at the same time. I know my 4 yr old would love to play with your dd too! :goodvibes

I live in Hoover, so if you seriously ever want to get them together sometime, just let me know! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter