Hello from Alabama

Huntsville here! My hubby and I are going to WDW in September with a group of friends. We can't wait!

Thanks. Let us knowif there is anything w can helpyou with, or pick up for you while we are gone:goodvibes

Thanks. Let us knowif there is anything w can helpyou with, or pick up for you while we are gone:goodvibes

Thanks! I haven't been to WDW since 1997, so I'm sure I'm going to have lots of questions. My hubby has never been, so I'm really excited to see his reaction!

Anyone out there besides me from Decatur?

:wave: Haven't been on in a while but yea I'm from Decatur. Well originally from Knoxville Tn but moved down here in '85 and my DD was born here so Decatur is where I call home now!

Whew...I was getting worried with all the Bamers around! :goodvibes

We're only about 45 minutes away as well...in Montgomery.

Gotta love football in the south!! :thumbsup2

We're the other direction. I do go to Montgomery several times a year, we love that Petstore Pet supplies "Plus", I have to get my bunnies food there. I bought my car there, too. :lmao:

Suzanne

:welcome: to all the new Alabama DISers and WAR EAGLE from down here in St. Pete! (My family mostly lives on the Eastern Shore and my DH's family is mostly in Huntsville!)

I am amazed at how many Auburn fans I run into down here. And when we went to WDW in November, i saw so many Auburn shirts and hats. War Eagle country extends far beyond Alabama ya'll!!! ;)

AuburnTigers.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter