Hellooo!!!

By the way..Kaygela! I'm going on an Alaskan cruise around the same time as you! Can I PEM you about this?[/QUOTE]

Sure Jody, I'd love to hear from you. Also, what about an update on Liav?

Cyrano said:
You know what, it is only now that it has been mentioned, noticed the lack of moderators :rolleyes:
Well spotted :cheer2:

Reid

I hadn't noticed this until it was pointed out either! It would be really nice to have all the trip reports on one sticky. I'll be re-reading them for tips before our August visit and it will make it so much easier if they are all in one thread.

Glad to hear he's okay... but as someone said... what about us? :Pinkbounc

Maybe someone should post a heads-up to him on the UK board?

I agree about the trip reports. I think my reports from over a year ago are the last ones there, and there have been lots posted since them, including my own latest trip... hmmmm....

Well, as someone else mentioned, at least we seem to do quite well here unmoderated - there are such nice people here - maybe it just got boring for the moderators!!

:idea: :scratchin

Thanks for asking about Liav -She's doing very well, and I'll post one more update on Bambi's hospital report because so many people have asked. I didn't want to take up too much space on the board because it's so off -topic but people have been incredibly wonderful about that! Wow, moderators or no, this board is really something. :love:

:flower: :) :flower: :) :flower: :) :flower:

Glad to hear Liav is doing well, Jodie. Some more :grouphug: for her.

I agree, out of all the WDW forums I find the Disboards the friendliest:disrocks:but this DLP board is really something else, I think the true spirit of Disney really shines out here. :wizard::wizard::wizard:

I don't mind putting all the new trippies into one post and popping it on the bottom of the Trippies thread - as it's sticky anyway it should stay there.

Any votes for me to do it? I don't want to spend ages doing it if noone's going to read them ;) LOL

I'd second Karen as a mod! Shame we can't put forward some names and vote - there are several people here who would be great DLP moderators. Is anyone out there listening?! :listen: :sad2: :teeth:

As for the trip report index Karen - it's a wonderful offer. But when would you ever find the time?!! Can you let me in on any of your time saving secrets please!!!

Another vote here :cheer2:
It would be great if the trip report index was updated-these reports are extremely helpful to lots of people.I have been re-reading them all to get me in the mood for my upcoming trip :teeth:
I'm sure more of us would be encouraged to complete a trippie if we knew there was an easy place to find them.

Shock, horror .................have the DLP moderators fallen into the dreaded DLP moderators' black hole????????????????????????????? :scared1: Will they ever emerge to regain their rightful place among their faithful followers????????????????????????????????? (double :scared1: ) Or do they (cue dramatic music) just not care?????????????????? :sad: :sad: :sad: :charac2:

Wow Karen...what a nice offer.

I love reading the trip reports. This is truly the nicest board, maybe because we are smaller. :cheer2:

Karen, that IS a kind offer, and we'd all be super grateful and appreciative!
:flower: :Pinkbounc :flower: :cheer2: :flower:

Bexx said:
As for the trip report index Karen - it's a wonderful offer. But when would you ever find the time?!! Can you let me in on any of your time saving secrets please!!!

My main one is, avoid housework at any cost :teeth:

(DH would not agree this is a good thing though ;) )

I'll make a start this weekend with the trippies :)

I wrote to Simon on the UK Trip Planning board today and got this reply which I thought you might like to see:

Hi Diana

I'm afraid I haven't been active at all on the DLP board as I am just so busy with orlando business right now. Our website setup and now the onset of work for the 2006 edition means I am pretty limited as to my Board time, so I tend to concentrate pretty exclusively on this Board. I am trying to get someone else to oversee things on the DLP board, but it is a question of finding the right person. Sorry to have missed the kerfuffle earlier this year but, by the time I got there, you did seem to have things pretty much in hand, so I decided to leave things in the hands of the regular posters. However, we do need to get more Moderator presence on that Board, and we will be trying to put that right in the near future.

Kind regards

Simon

Diana, at least you got a quick reply!!!:rotfl:
I can remember reading either on the UK Trip Planning board or on the Dibb about Simon setting up a new planning website. Guess that explains his absence.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter