HELP - Itunes can't find Podcast!

dec2901

Mouseketeer
Ok, so I am guessing that the podcast is available since there is already a post congratulating the winner, but my Itunes is not uploading it. What could I be doing wrong? After a long hectic day, I was really looking forward to kicking my feet up and listening to Kevin's review of Chefs de France.

Thanks for your help!

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Rachel

it is'nt on my itunes either i have been check all day. Trying to update every couple hours but no luck i have had any luck get any new DIS Unplugged

:ccat: Me too! Maybe too many cookies yesterday but I'm up early today (even though I took today off!) and I was trying to get the podcast downloaded to listen to when I went shopping today. :sad2: Sad, sad Stacy.

I couldn't get it all day yesterday, either. The only thing that was available from iTunes was the CP video, which my iPod can't read (not having video capability and all). I finally gave up and listened to it on my pc.

Mmm, same problem here, even as of this morning. Was looking forward to it for the long drive to work! :)

If you download the podcast from the main page, then go into iTunes under File and choose import, you'll be able to pull the podcast in. The only difference/disadvantage is that the podcast won't have "podcast" tags and will show up in you music library.

The name of the files shows up in your music library as roundtable-73-122507.mp3. Just pay attention to where you download it. Importing it isn't much of a problem.

Hope this helps.

Me too, and where will the new videos be? Pete said there would be many new videos put up on Christmas Day. Will they be under Dis-TV or with the regular podcast feed?

If you download the podcast from the main page, then go into iTunes under File and choose import, you'll be able to pull the podcast in. The only difference/disadvantage is that the podcast won't have "podcast" tags and will show up in you music library.

The name of the files shows up in your music library as roundtable-73-122507.mp3. Just pay attention to where you download it. Importing it isn't much of a problem.

Hope this helps.

OK, HELP again! I tried to do this. I clicked on "Download this week's discussion show" and the only thing that happened was it downloaded an started playing on another screen. I was never given an opportunity to save it to the computer. I know I can listen to it on my computer but I really want to listen to it on my IPOD - either at work or throughout the house.

Sorry if I sound whiny.

Thanks!

OK, HELP again! I tried to do this. I clicked on "Download this week's discussion show" and the only thing that happened was it downloaded an started playing on another screen. I was never given an opportunity to save it to the computer. I know I can listen to it on my computer but I really want to listen to it on my IPOD - either at work or throughout the house.

Sorry if I sound whiny.

Thanks!

Me too!!! I really want to listen at work tonight. Oh the agony!:confused3

Right click on the link and select "Save Target As" that should let you save it to your desktop.

That didn't work for me-- it didn't give me the option to "save target"

If you are using Firefox, you might look for Save Link As. Make sure you are clicking on the link that allows you to download the file - not the play now button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter