Help, please...Buena Vista Suites

Tawnya

Mouseketeer
Help! A co-worker had ressies at LBVS and when she got there she refused to stay..she said it was gross...the lobby smelled like a dirty bathroom...the whole place shook when traffic went by...no ice...expensive coke machines...I am so stressed! We have ressies for Mardi Gras in February. Can someone who stayed recently give me your honest opinion? They moved to Shades of Green...they were very lucky there was an opening. What should we do? Any other cheapie places? This was our first time to try staying off site and now I am worried we should just bite the bullet and look for something on site. All suggestions are welcome.
Thanks!

Hi Tawnya, relax, there are tons of hotels in Lake Buena Vista besides the Buena Vista suites. You may also want to look into staying onsite.

check out the orlando hotel discounts on this site for starters. Also, www.mousesavers.com has good deals.

Other hotels near Buena Vista suites are the Holiday Inn Family Suites, Vistana Resort, Caribe Royale, all the downtown hotels, Country Inn and Suites, Hawthorn suites, Summerfield suites, Residence Inn.

Check www.hotelkingdom.com for good hotel descriptions.

Hercamore

We were quite happy at Buena Vista Suites in March. The place was extremely clean, quiet, no problems really. The most annoying thing was that the refrigerators aren't cold enough. Ours would adequately keep drinks cold, as long as you didn't repeatedly open the door. We didn't use the shuttle bus as we had our own vehicle. The breakfast buffet was okay -- not any great thing but worth eating -- a variety of hot foods (cafeteria quality), cereal, muffins, doughnuts, etc. Our room rate was $102+tax per night, and we'd stay there again without flinching. Also it was very convenient to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter