Help ! Somebody make a decison for me on the cruise

We are cruise newbies (i have never been on one) plus suffer from a little claustrophobia was the main factor in wanting a 4 or 5. I need to feel as open as I can (as silly as that sounds). Windows / patios are a must to keep me from freaking out.

We've been in both Cat 4 and Cat 5. There's really no difference, as far as feeling closed in. Cat 6 is exactly the same as Cat 5, but on a lower deck.

The verandah is great. You can always sit out there while your little one is taking a nap (as long as the sun isn't too hot.)

Kathy

We are cruise newbies (i have never been on one) plus suffer from a little claustrophobia was the main factor in wanting a 4 or 5. I need to feel as open as I can (as silly as that sounds). Windows / patios are a must to keep me from freaking out.

I can totally understand that feeling. :thumbsup2 I'm not great in tight spaces either and if you can afford it, go for the Cat 4, 5, or 6. I know I would!! If your daughter is still a napper, I'd definitely go for it. You can hang on the verandah and relax while she naps.

However, for the cost and those who are at all contemplating a lower category, a Cat 9 is really a spacious room (in comparison to other cruise lines) has the split bath, and the porthole window is very large. I sleep in the cabin, shower, change and I'm back up on deck, so it really works for those on a budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter