Help! Spongebob Squarepants

R

redd45

Where can I find spongebob t-shirts at the park or any of the stores. I have never been to this park so please be specific. thanks, Susan

I don't know about any of the stores inside the park, but if you have a target around you, check it out. Our target and the one about 15 miles from us have tons of spongebob stuff, mostly in boys sizes 8-16. A t-shirt can be for both boy or girl I would think!

If you want to purchase your spongebob shirt at Universal there is the main store to the left as you stroll in from the front gates or there is also a smaller store devoted to only Nick stuff when you make the first left turn to go down towards Nickelodeon Studios. That is where we got my daughter's favorite "ow ow ow" (SpongeBob trying to lift weights with fake muscles) shirt.
Personally I think Bchamp has a good idea to check Target - there is a surprisingly limited selection at the park.
(Kmart might even be selling some in their soon to come going-out-of-business sales! I bought lots of scooby stuff there in december)
:jester:

Thanks for the replys.I really appericiate them.Thanks susan

I work part time at our local Wal-Mart (pays for my trips to USF). We have been selling Spongebob sheets, comforters, car air fresheners, havent seen tee shirts yet, but they will probably be coming in soon.

Gook Luck

patty

our Local Mall has a "Spencer's Gifts" store that has been prominently displaying Mr.Squarepants. From Stuffed Plush Toys to T-Shirts, he's everywhere.
HAVE FUN

our Local Mall has a "Spencer's Gifts" store that has been prominently displaying Mr.Squarepants. From Stuffed Plush Toys to T-Shirts, he's everywhere.
HAVE FUN

Originally posted by Tony M
HAVE FUN
and let's not forget that spencers is supposed to offer a discount to AP holders! lol
:jester:

Thanks for the replys. I have read somewhere that spongebob had been spotted at the park! Susan

Whalewatcher-I do believe I read in a trip report that spongebob the character was seen at the park! Susan:

I bought my son a SpongeBob shirt at a store in IOA. I don't remember exactly where it was but I believe it was near Rip-Saw Falls.

Suzysezso, What a cute picture! Is there certain times of the day Mr Sponge appears? Gotta have my picture with him,you know just to prove to the family I really did see him(lol) Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter