• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with private messages

Limmer

DIS Veteran
My profile says that I turned off private messages but I cannot see anywhere to turn them on. Can somebody help me? I'm lost.:confused:

Hi again Limmer.

Let me see if I can help you here. Got to the main discussion board page with the list of all of the boards. Select usercp from the top of the page.

Now, go to Edit Options. There is a section on communication. Find the question about enabling private messaging and change your answer to yes.

This should now enable you to receive and/or send private messages.

Any other questions, let me know!!

I have moved this to the tech Board since I have no idea on how to turn it back on.

SleepingBeauty is correct. I went ahead and set you up to receive Private messages. A window will pop up when you get a new message. You can choose to get an email instead of a pop up window. Just go to

user cp > edit options,

if you wish to make any changes. :D

Thanks LisaTx! One of the things I love so much about this board is how quickly people respond! Being just a smidge impatient;) I love hearing back quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter