• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with room options please

Ciavobella

Earning My Ears
I have 3 scenarios that I keep batting around and I can't decide. Would love some input.
Option #1 2 nights RPH club level, 4 nights POR at WDW - $1486
Option #2 2 nights PBH standard, 4 nights POR at WDW - $1387
Option #3 3 nights RPH standard, 3 nights POR at WDW - $1333

We've stayed at all the USO deluxes and like both RPH and PBH.We like being closer to IOA at RPH so I'm leaning that way. We did club level at PBH and weren't that impressed but our room was pretty far away and maybe we didn't take full advantage :confused3 We prefer to stay longer at WDW because there's more to do. It seems like option 1 is a no brainer but it is $153 more. What would you do?

May. No standard availability at RPH for Fri & Sat only, if we add Sun then standard is available.

If you are going in May, stay away from Fridays and Saturdays. Fridays are filled with school groups and Saturdays are just busy.

Unfortunately we have no choice, that's all we have available. We've been for Memorial Day weekend and with FOTL is wasn't bad at all. Of course that was before WW.

I like the looks of option 3. You have your favorite USO resort (RPR is ours, too!). With 3 nights booked at USO, essentially you'll have 4 days of benefits. It's a nice price, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter