Help with ticket choices

KandK'smom

Earning My Ears
I am in the process of deciding which tickets to purchase and need your advice. We are renting points from a DVCer this April at the BCV. We will arrive in Orlando early (9:00 am) on Friday and our planes departs the next Friday at 8:20 pm. Being that our flight gets us there so early and leaves so late, we can use 8 days/7 nights at the parks if we want to- and I truly think we will want to! That makes for I have read on this board that you cannot make UPH purchases in advance if you are renting points. (which is what I had originally planned). I know this sounds goofy, but I would really like to have our passes when we get there so we can just check in and go. I tried to look up the comparison to a PHP 8 day/7 night plan, but couldn't find one for 8 days- it only went to 7 and didn't have a child's price ( Our son is 12 and daughter will be 8). What would be the best thing to do? Buy PHP passes ahead of time- do they have 8 day PHP passes or just wait until we get there and get a UPH? How long does it take to wait at the resort to get the passes? Do they offer any type of discount for AAA members, etc.? Sorry this is so long, but I really could use some advice from all of the veterans out there. Thanks! P. S. I had thought about an AP but this will be our only trip to WDW for a long while- we have to start saving for college sometime! :)

UPH Adult--$381.27(by the way, your 12 y/o is considered an adult)
UPH Child--$305.66

7 day PH adult--$339.74
7 day PH child--$272.65
And you can get discounted tickets at Ticketmania or Connections

Connections price:
7 day PH adult--$294.27
7 day PH child--$236.76

I would get the park hopper. You will have 4 Plusses to use. You could go to a water park on one day instead of going to a park. And the plusses never expire.

DisneyQuest is included in the UPH, but then you wouldn't have to go to a park that day and DQ costs less than $30 a person. There's almost $100 difference between the prices of UPH and 7dayPH.

you can check out the price comparison chart at www.wdwig.com deb has both childrens and adult prices, the advance purchase price and the disney club discount.

if you still choose to buy them when you get there... you can purchase them while you are checking in.

We bought our passes on the WDW website and all we had to do was go to a park and pick them up. I also wanted to pay for them before we left. It worked out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter