Here's the thread to post requests for pre-cruise postcards for children

Status
Not open for further replies.
VerandahMan~

Thank you again for sending the postcard to Sarah and Hannah, and making this MAW trip even more special! They are so excited about going on the cruise. Your generosity is amazing!
:grouphug:

Victoria

I guess I have always known that Disney people were special!!! We have been slowly growing our ears for about 16 years........I think they might almost be full grown now! I would love if someone would send my kids (6,9, and 11) a postcard from Castaway Cay......I know this is asking a lot but they would notice if it were from anywhere else. We are taking them on the Western this time Sept 25. As if I am not asking too much already my inlaws will be taking there first cruise with us and NaNa and Papa would love one too! If anyone is headed that way let me know. I would be so grateful!

thanks
missyoh8
pirate:

I would really appreciate it if you could send my DD any princess postcard. We are doing the Wonder 8/19/04. Thanks so much:wave2:

Originally posted by missyoh8
I guess I have always known that Disney people were special!!! We have been slowly growing our ears for about 16 years........I think they might almost be full grown now! I would love if someone would send my kids (6,9, and 11) a postcard from Castaway Cay......I know this is asking a lot but they would notice if it were from anywhere else. We are taking them on the Western this time Sept 25. As if I am not asking too much already my inlaws will be taking there first cruise with us and NaNa and Papa would love one too! If anyone is headed that way let me know. I would be so grateful!

thanks
missyoh8
pirate:

We will be cruising on 8-21-04 to 8-28-04, I could send your kids and inlaws a postcard from CC, but I'm not sure if they will receive it before you leave for your cruise. Postcard from CC can take up to a month or longer to arrive back in the States. If you would like me to send them a postcard just send me a PM with their names and address(es) and I will do my best. Otherwise, the postcards that I do mail out will have a Florida postmark, as I send them to a DIS'er friend in Florida, then she mails them back out for me, so that the postcards receive a Florida postmark.

Originally posted by mickeymom923
I would really appreciate it if you could send my DD any princess postcard. We are doing the Wonder 8/19/04. Thanks so much:wave2:

If you would send me a PM with your DD's name and mailing address, I will see to it that your DD receives a postcard before your cruise from a Disney Princess.

Hi Andy and gang,

We are on the August 28 Western cruise and leave on August 25 for a couple of days at WDW first.

Our 2 boys (especially the 5 year old) would get a kick out of receiving a postcard. Mickey would be great but any card would do.

If someone can help, I would appreciate it.

Andy, I promised a long time ago to get cards when we cruise - I have not forgot and already have an envelope with money in it to remind me during the cruise.

Thanks
Mark

Originally posted by markºoº
Hi Andy and gang,

We are on the August 28 Western cruise and leave on August 25 for a couple of days at WDW first.

Our 2 boys (especially the 5 year old) would get a kick out of receiving a postcard. Mickey would be great but any card would do.

If someone can help, I would appreciate it.

Andy, I promised a long time ago to get cards when we cruise - I have not forgot and already have an envelope with money in it to remind me during the cruise.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

If you would send me a PM with your boys names and mailing address I will make sure a DCL postcard is on the way this week.

As you can see in my top countdown clock, our next cruise is coming up very soon, three weeks from today!!!

However, we will be leaving for vacation one week prior to the cruise. I have asked Maureen (moinab) if she could help and keep an eye on this thread. Due to the fact that I still have so much to do in order to get ready for our vacation, I personally, will not be filling out any DCL postcard request from
August 6th until August 30th. So, if anyone else would be willing to help Maureen out, I'm sure she would appreciate it.

Andy

is this where i would ask for someone to send my 6yr dd a postcard?? we will be on the sept.25th magic:confused:

Originally posted by chap196043
is this where i would ask for someone to send my 6yr dd a postcard?? we will be on the sept.25th magic:confused:

Yes, this would be the place. All we need you to do is send me a PM with your DD's name, mailing address, and who her favorite Disney character would be. A DCL postcard will be on it's way very soon.

We're headed on our first DCL cruise on Sept 19th. I would love for my boys to receive a post card! If someone is willing to do this please let me know and I will PM you our address! My oldest and I made a paper chain in order to count down the days until we leave... the post card would be a really nice touch!

TIA!

Jennifer:earsgirl:

Originally posted by mom2sean_n_alex
We're headed on our first DCL cruise on Sept 19th. I would love for my boys to receive a post card! If someone is willing to do this please let me know and I will PM you our address! My oldest and I made a paper chain in order to count down the days until we leave... the post card would be a really nice touch!

TIA!

Jennifer:earsgirl:

If you would send me a PM with your boys favorite Disney character(s), I can help you with this request.

I would like to request a postcard for each of my four daughters ages 4,6,8, and 11. I think this is a wonderful gesture. We are sailing on our first Disney Cruise labor day week, leaving on September 5. They love all of the Disney princesses but would be tickled to have any character postcard. Thanks again for such a sweet gesture.

Originally posted by willoughbyclan
I would like to request a postcard for each of my four daughters ages 4,6,8, and 11. I think this is a wonderful gesture. We are sailing on our first Disney Cruise labor day week, leaving on September 5. They love all of the Disney princesses but would be tickled to have any character postcard. Thanks again for such a sweet gesture.

If you would send me a PM with your girls names and mailing address I can have DCL postcards on the way this coming week.

Thanks Verandah Man!

My DD just loved her postcard! She carried it around with her all day! I made her put it up on the bulletin board so she wouldn't ruin it. I want to put it in her Disney scrapbook after the cruise. Thank you again! Hope you have a great day!

Shannon:sunny:

Hi!! have 4 kids going on 9/25 cruise and need 4 postcards..Probably Ariel, Mickey, Esmerelda and Malificent if available. If not...just Minnie and Mickey...3 girls, 1 boy. let me know if someone can do this....thank you this is such a great idea.!!! BuzzandAriel:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Hi, we are going on our first Disney Cruise on the Wonder on November 11.

I have 2 boys (5 years & 1 year old). Could I please get one for each of the boys...or if not just 1 with both of their names on it.

My 5 year old is so excited...he tell everyone that he is going to stay with Mickey on the big boat. LOL

Thank you.::MickeyMo

BuzzandAriel and DonnaDuck,

If you will send me a PM with your children's names and mailing address(es), I will have DCL postcards in the mail very soon.

We are cruising on the Wonder for the first time in September. We are actually cruising with 2 other families (total of 4 boys) I know all the boys would love a pre-cruise postcard from a Disney character!! Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks so much. These boards are a great deal of help!

brenda

I would like to add that the postcards are as much fun for the adults as they are for the kids. Part of the fun of a DCL is watching your kids' reactions and this starts that fun before the excitement builds just before you leave. About a week ago, I was greeted by six kids screaming and waving postcards at me when I got home (missed my regular hugs, though). Even our 12 year old who is a bit of a skeptic was excited. Verandahman sent ours and I can't thank him enough for the wonderful job that is done by all of the volunteers who do this for the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter