Here's the thread to post requests for pre-cruise postcards for children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mom2ryan
We are cruising on the Wonder for the first time in September. We are actually cruising with 2 other families (total of 4 boys) I know all the boys would love a pre-cruise postcard from a Disney character!! Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks so much. These boards are a great deal of help!

brenda

All I need is the boys names and mailing address(es), and if they have a favorite Disney character that they would like to receive a postcard from. You can send this information to me via a PM here on the DIS.

While my son wouldn't care, I'm sure DW would love for DS to get a card for our up coming trip (she's been doing scrap booking).

PM will be sent sortly

I have filled all the DCL postcard requests that have come in as of this morning Wednesday August 4th. Due to the fact that we are leaving for vacation next week, I am signing off this thread until my return from vacation on August 30th. I have been in touch with Maureen (moinab) this morning. Maureen will be filling in for me while I am away.

See you all later!!!

:wave:

You probably won't read this until you are back and rested, but in the event that you do--enjoy your cruise!:hyper:

Hi Everybody!:wave2:

I'll be taking over for Andy, so send me PMs (see button on the bottom of my post) with names, addresses, cruise dates, and favorite characters. It would also be helpful if you could let me know if you will be sailing on the Magic or the Wonder.::yes::

Have a great, WONDERful, MAGICal vacation, Andy! :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny: :mickeybar :boat: :cloud9:

moinab: I'm going to take that picture of your DD along to remind my 3 and 4 year olds what a nap looks like! She looks sooooo comfortable!!!

moinab: I'm going to take that picture of your DD along to remind my 3 and 4 year olds what a nap looks like! She looks sooooo comfortable!!!
LOL! I put that picture in my sig because it perfectly sums up our DCL cruise experience. My DD, however, is the worst napper, ever! :rolleyes: I'm lucky if I can get her to take one 30 minute nap, each day. She's been like this since she was a newborn. The girl never sleeps!:hyper:

If you are still sending postcards, my daughter would LOVE one. She's 5 years old and any Princess would be great.
Just send me a PM with her name, address, date of your cruise, and whether you're sailing on the Magic or the Wonder.

This may be a dumb question or one I could find the answer to if I scrolled through 60 plus pages of messages :-)D ), but are they postcards from the cruise line, or just general Disney postcards? If the latter, I'm also happy to send them out to anyone who wants them, especially if you want or need an Orlando postmark.

Cheers,

Marcy

This may be a dumb question or one I could find the answer to if I scrolled through 60 plus pages of messages ( ), but are they postcards from the cruise line, or just general Disney postcards? If the latter, I'm also happy to send them out to anyone who wants them, especially if you want or need an Orlando postmark.
Most of the postcards are DCL postcards, but sometimes there is a request for a WDW card.

Having said that, though, I would think it would be fine to send a postcard of a requested character, saying "I just heard you are going on a cruise on the Magic/Wonder," etc. ::yes::

not sure I have time; just found this thread! :) We're leaving on 8/12 - next Thursday - morning but it would be so great if someone had 2 postcards to send my boy and girl, 12 & 10. :) My son is big on Tigger and my daughter loves Eeyore but anything would be very exciting! :)

not sure I have time; just found this thread! We're leaving on 8/12 - next Thursday - morning but it would be so great if someone had 2 postcards to send my boy and girl, 12 & 10. My son is big on Tigger and my daughter loves Eeyore but anything would be very exciting!

Send me a PM with their names and address. Also, which ship will you be on?

Hello. Would someone be able to send my 3 1/2 year old granddaughter a postcard? She talks about "going on the Disney boat" all the time, and would be so excited if she received a postcard from Micky or Pooh mentioning our upcoming cruise on October 16th.

Thank you in advance for providing this service to children. I can only imagine how much joy you are giving young children, and how long after the cruise they will talk about the postcard they received from a well-loved Disney character.

Gloria

Hello. Would someone be able to send my 3 1/2 year old granddaughter a postcard? She talks about "going on the Disney boat" all the time, and would be so excited if she received a postcard from Micky or Pooh mentioning our upcoming cruise on October 16th.
Send me a PM with her name, address, and which ship (Magic or Wonder). :wave2:

These boards are the greatest! Everyone is wonderful. My grandson, Taylor, will be almost 4 by the time we cruise. His favorite character is Donald, but any character would do and be greatly appreciated.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

These boards are the greatest! Everyone is wonderful. My grandson, Taylor, will be almost 4 by the time we cruise. His favorite character is Donald, but any character would do and be greatly appreciated.
Please send me a PM with his name, address, date of cruise, and which ship you will be on. :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter