heroes salute

disnurse

<font color=FF33CC>Enjoys "other" parks too, but d
my husband qualifies for this free ticket, on the their website it says family members can purchase tickets for 50% OFF. Does anyone know if family members tickets expire too? Also can i purches any number of days passes?

You and your husband go to park-he gets in free, you can get different tickets for 50% off. His ticket expires seven days after issue, as does yours.

Hope it helps.

HI was wondering if any one knows if the free admission applies to Correctional officers (prison guards) also? And do you have to wera your uniform, or just bring ID. Also can you go back another time and get in free (after your 7day pass has ended ) or is this a one time thing. Thanks so much.

I was wondering if anyone has actually taken advantage of this offer yet because someone on another board said the one day pass was not one of the eligible passes. I believe (but am not positive) that the "heroes" free pass may be a 4 day one. Unfortunately if that is the only one that can be bought at %50 off my family will have to forego Universal this time around as we simply do not have 4 days to spend there.

Does anyone know more specifics....I have emailed Universal from their website a number of days ago and have yet to receive any response.

Thanks.

The free pass is good for 4 days, but any of the 50% passes can be purchased for family members. There is even a 1 day, 2 park hopper available for this promotion.

Tink 13,

My husband is a CO and he called, they said yes just bring ID

everyting expires after seven days, and I think also the end of April.

We are going April 10, and they said you can have 5 guest.

My husband is considered a Peace Officer because he works with minors with felony charges. The first person wasn't sure and they transfered me to someone higher up and they said no problem just bring his ID (which says he can apprehend and detain youths in NYS). We were going and staying at the HRH next week anyways but it's nice to have a little savings!

We were able to get one day passes for 50% off. If you are staying at HRH, make sure you call back and see if there is a Heroes Salute discount rate for the dates you are staying. It could be a significant savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter