Hertz cars

dennise

DIS Veteran
Has anyone rented a standard size SUV from Hertz? I was just wondering what that would be? We drive a Rogue and I wouldn’t consider it to be a standard size.

If you just go through the process of reserving a rental, the site will show you specifically the type of car you can expect. We recently rented a Rogue (not through Hertz), and it was considered a 'small SUV'. So standard might be a tad bigger?

The thread on FlyerTalk lists an Equinox, Edge, Atlas, 4Runner and Murano as vehicles in the Standard SUV class.

Car companies all have websites where they show the type of vehicle in each rental class. My experience is they always consider cars something bigger then I would. Ignore their category names and see what actual cars are included in each group.

Has anyone rented a standard size SUV from Hertz? I was just wondering what that would be? We drive a Rogue and I wouldn’t consider it to be a standard size.
We had a Rogue from Hertz last year. I believe it was in the small SUV category.

We’ve been using auto slash/PL a lot to book last two years. Beating my DH’s Avis corporate rate that was the best for years.

FYI: believe AAA still equates to gold status with them i.e. you can set up an account and pick off the aisle in MCO. They often have small SUVs on it. Nothing especially exciting.

I had to laugh yesterday when booking on PL, they indicated the Nissan Rogue as a full size SUV with Hertz…not

here’s their current classifications for 2023

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/vehi...w.jsp&countryCode=US&category=SUV/Minivan/4x4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter