Hey Good Lookin.......

it all sounds good, the tortillas, chile, chicken what is not to love there

I am sad to admit I had a turkey hot dog in the name of craving hotdogs - (must be from watching baseball) - and turkey b/c wanting to pretend I'm being kinda healthy, my husband said you mean a turdog (insert your own hypen and I hope I don't get a warning) and no he didn't have one he had all beef

Home-made tortillas (sweet little lady sells'em door to door where I work) and green chile. Yummy!

Ooh! That does sound yummy. :cloud9:

I'll have to break out the recipe for green chile and make up a batch. I can do tortillas, too, but I rarely do any more. It's too easy to get decent ones at the store.

Speaking of the recipe for green chile, I've got that in a shareable format too, if we ever decide to do a recipe exchange. :banana:

As for tonight, it was a hamburger patty grilled on the patio and a salad of cabbage, red onion, green pepper, and sun dried tomatoes. I've been very good on the diet today! :woohoo:

Tonight we had a nice, light meal. Grilled chicken breast, tomato-mozzie salad and grilled corn on the cob.

Sigh...I am so jealous. I got to eat a TV dinner last night. I do that when I am at work (much less $$$ than eating out 6 days a week)

TIggr33 reminded me - we BOTH made those artichokes last week - I could not had done them without her (I make a huge mess when flouring and egg dredging stuff). The first time I tried making them there was egg and flour everywhere.

I can cook - I just don't very often. Tiggr33 is the foodie of this couple.

Tonight - another TV dinner...sigh.

From the freezer, tonight the service included microwaved fajita spiced beef and broccholi and cheese. From the cabinet, to accompany the frozen items, there was a precooked and microwaved long grain and wild rice cup. The beverage was Lipton Diet Citrus Green Tea and for desert, there were a few pieces of dried pineapple.

Sounds just great doesn't it? :rotfl:

God, I hate cooking for just me.

I need to get back into cooking. When I cook (as opposed to buying food already prepared), I eat much healthier stuff, and I spend a lot less money.

I want to expand the repertoire of what I cook. Though I make a really good pot roast, and most say that my tortilla soup is the best they've had. (It's so easy, too.)

I need to get back into cooking. When I cook (as opposed to buying food already prepared), I eat much healthier stuff, and I spend a lot less money.

I want to expand the repertoire of what I cook. Though I make a really good pot roast, and most say that my tortilla soup is the best they've had. (It's so easy, too.)

I'm just on the other side of Montclair......don't make me send out the food police. You have the right to eat healthy, you have the right to save money, you have the right to ask for cooking advice if you cannot afford a personal chef.

When I go to Whole Foods in W. Orange, it is really hard to remember to cook. They have so much good pre-made stuff. Thank goodness a Wegmans isn't around here.

mini pizza bagels and chicken nuggets.
i know, the excitement...
:P

Dx
were they Bagel Bites? actually I like those! :goodvibes and chicken nuggets can be good too

we had pork chops or I should say I had pork chops my husband won't eat them

Nice dinner last night! Wild mushroom risotto, roast pork tenderloin, caprese salad, sauteed haricot verts with mushrooms. A white something or other to drink along with it. Unoaked chardonnay I think.

Nice dinner last night! Wild mushroom risotto, roast pork tenderloin, caprese salad, sauteed haricot verts with mushrooms. A white something or other to drink along with it. Unoaked chardonnay I think.

It sounds scrumptios.

Tonight, I had ramen noodle soup. Home alone and didn't feel like cooking. I would have thrown a burger, chicken, or something on the grill...but the freezer has veggies, frozen meals and ice cubes. Not a piece of meat to be found.

Oh Yum!

I made steak last night with baked potatoes, green beans and garlic bread. The garlic bread was my favorite part. Tonight I just do not feel like cooking and I just ate a chocolate chip cookie............so who knows what'll happen. It's still only 5 pm here.:confused3

Not fair...I had to google haricot verts...green beans...harrumph.

It sounds scrumptios.

Tonight, I had ramen noodle soup. Home alone and didn't feel like cooking. I would have thrown a burger, chicken, or something on the grill...but the freezer has veggies, frozen meals and ice cubes. Not a piece of meat to be found.

hmm, sounds like my dinners... tonight - tv dinner of swedish meatballs, and veggies. at least I'm not drunk sitting!

Ooooooh, sorry! Haricot verts are a bit smaller (thinner) and darker than regular green beans.

Tonight was chicken cordon bleu, caprese (yep, we eat this VERY often when the tomatoes are nice) new potatoes with herb butter, and roasted asparagus. I didn't have any wine tonight but my DP did. Something red.

Ooooooh, sorry! Haricot verts are a bit smaller (thinner) and darker than regular green beans.

Tonight was chicken cordon bleu, caprese (yep, we eat this VERY often when the tomatoes are nice) new potatoes with herb butter, and roasted asparagus. I didn't have any wine tonight but my DP did. Something red.

My hunny is the foodie - me I just like the results. I can cook, and do occosionally...but the fancy stuff? not me. Didn't mean to sound cranky...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter