Hey Good Lookin.......

i made my own dinner AGAIN ( suprise suprise ) i had a sauteed onion and cheese fajita with sour cream XD ( im a vegeterian or id have chicken lol )

I miss Chipolte (steak burrito with black beans) and Chilis (steak and shrimp fajitas and of course their chips and salsa). We finally found an authentic Mexican place here (run by a very nice family) and I was so happy.
Finally tried cactus in a green tomatillo sauce and I am nearly swooning recalling it.

CHIPOTLE!!!!!!!!! *drools excessively* sorry, i love me some chipotle!! :cloud9: :lovestruc

Hey Stacey! Traveling for work mostly - though we did take a little vacation last month to Charleston.

Regarding where I work - I moved from Hackensack early in March - we're now in Woodcliff Lake!

Anyway - off to my favorite restaurant tonight! Will eat well and drink well too :rotfl:

Barney's AWESOME!

47b8dd37b3127cceb7469f9f234e00000066100Cbt2bNu4cMa

47b8dd37b3127cceb7469fd9230800000026100Cbt2bNu4cMa

Cutest puppy EVER!!!! lol :teeth:

Hey Stacey! Traveling for work mostly - though we did take a little vacation last month to Charleston.

Regarding where I work - I moved from Hackensack early in March - we're now in Woodcliff Lake!

Anyway - off to my favorite restaurant tonight! Will eat well and drink well too :rotfl:

Barney's AWESOME!

47b8dd37b3127cceb7469f9f234e00000066100Cbt2bNu4cMa

47b8dd37b3127cceb7469fd9230800000026100Cbt2bNu4cMa

Now, I know why I titled this thread Hey good looking.....I knew Barney would be in it.

But it's Barney....he's melted our hearts.

OK, OK back on topic.

For breakfast this morning, I had banana cinnamon buttermilk pancakes. So good they only needed butter, no syrup.

Last night, Padalyn and I went to one of my favorite Greek joint. We split an order of Tzaiki (sp), a large greek salad. I had the Lamb Kokkinos ( forger the rest of the name) it was lamb done in a tomato and cinnamon sauce over orzo. The lamb was so tender. Padalyn had grilled shrimp and vegetables. We split a Baklava for dessert. I have to say the salad last night was fantastic, the fresh dill makes it.

Tony, have you eaten at Greek Delights on Park in Montclair? They're moving to the former Al Di La on Bloomfield Ave.

But it's Barney....he's melted our hearts.

Tony, have you eaten at Greek Delights on Park in Montclair? They're moving to the former Al Di La on Bloomfield Ave.

No - Apparently it's good??? We went to Osteria Giotto in Montclair Sat night! We went to Aldi la once years ago - I loved it - Chris hated it cause it was noisey. The old fart!

Back OFF topic for a minute, Barney woke me up this morning by walking on my chest to my face and licked my eyes open! Then laid next to me on my pillow while I adjusted! he knows how to work his Daddy's!

No - Apparently it's good??? We went to Osteria Giotto in Montclair Sat night! We went to Aldi la once years ago - I loved it - Chris hated it cause it was noisey. The old fart!

Back OFF topic for a minute, Barney woke me up this morning by walking on my chest to my face and licked my eyes open! Then laid next to me on my pillow while I adjusted! he knows how to work his Daddy's!

Chris and I would get along fabulously. I hate noisey places.

Aww Barney. Cute and knows how to work it.

This morning I made myself some cinnamon peanut butter pancakes.

I started with a boxed buttermilk pancake mix, I cut the recipe for one in half. I added a generous amount of cinnamon. I melted about 2TBLS of PB, mixed it into the batter. And made about 6 silver dollar pancakes.

This was a test recipe for me. It tasted fantastic, I will admit. But I wanted to see how my body will react with the carbs...Normally pancakes are a treat food for me. I have been reading more and more about cinnamon helping to control blood sugars, so I am using it more and more. I added the PB for a small amount of protein.

that sounds very interesting Stacey.... I haven't had Pancakes since we were in WDW in Oct /Nov! I love pancakes!

:thumbsup2

Okay, I'll play along.

Tolliverlounging02.jpg

Oh, and for dinner tonight, we're having turkey italian sausage with onions and peppers grilled on the patio with steamed broccoli.

Oh my gosh! What a precious face! All the pets are so cute, but Tolliver is winning in the "aren't I just too beautiful for words" category! LOL!

Dinner tonight I think is going to be smoked turkey rubins.

Isn't that the EVIL dog?

Yep, he sure is. And he's very vocal about whatever displeases him. Never met a dog before who walks through a room, passes you by, and just grumbles to himself like a nasty old curmudgeon.

Yep, he sure is. And he's very vocal about whatever displeases him. Never met a dog before who walks through a room, passes you by, and just grumbles to himself like a nasty old curmudgeon.

:rotfl2:
My parents last dog did that! It was so cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter