Hey Howdy Hey! We're spending 4th of July w/Mickey..this time w/DxDP! *TR Started*

We are staying at POP. Can't wait to see it. I have read really good reviews on it. The only other resort we have stayed at was ASMusic in a family suite.

Heather you are too funny! We will find something. Thanks for thinking about my weird children and their food choices though. We'll just play it by ear. I have an app on my phone with the menus so we will be good!

Can't help you on the food and things to buy list. They look good though!
1 week until we are on the road!!!:yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

We are staying at POP. Can't wait to see it. I have read really good reviews on it. The only other resort we have stayed at was ASMusic in a family suite.
Oh yea....I had forgotten!!
Maybe we can meet up and say Hi! We will be staying at the same resort!! :goodvibes I think the kids will like all the bright colors and decor too!

Heather you are too funny! We will find something. Thanks for thinking about my weird children and their food choices though. We'll just play it by ear. I have an app on my phone with the menus so we will be good!

Can't help you on the food and things to buy list. They look good though!
1 week until we are on the road!!!:yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

:goodvibes That's cool..which app is it? DH has Verizon so I was telling him about that Mobile Magic app ( ithink thats the name)..but it's his work cell phone so I am not sure if he will be able to download it.

So excited!!!! 1 week...OMG!!!! :woohoo: :banana: :dancer:party:
Hunter comes home today from my Mom's.
So..we were talking about those Silly Bandz...I saw on an email that they are now being sold at the shops in Disney! I am thinking of actually picking up a pack to put in the kids' backpacks as a little surprise. :rolleyes:

It just says WDW dining? I got it off of Itunes for my iphone.:confused3
I also have all the park maps and a wait times app as well. Pretty cool!:thumbsup2

Congrats on the new camera Heather!! What a great thing to have in time for your trip!! I am sure you are playing around with it already!! Your list looks great too!!! It's always fun thinking of all the yummy food to try and souvenirs to bring home!!! It's getting so close!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

~ Thanks to jeremysdisneymom, I scheduled a Pirate Cruise for DS!
It's going to be a complete surprise to him though!
DS will be attending the Bayou Pirate Cruise that leaves from Port Orleans
Riverside marina @ 9:30a 7/8
It's going to be so hard to keep it from him but I want something just for
DS to do....my DH asked if he can go w/him!! :rotfl:

I am so glad you did this! Your DS will love it! I can't to hear all about it.

Erika

We'll be down there about the same time as y'all will be! We will be staying at Pop Century July 2nd-7th at Pop Century and July 7th-10th at Old Key West. Our cast is me, a 46 year old mom and my older DD (19 and a Jonas fanatic, celebrating her 20th birthday!).

Congrats on the new camera Heather!! What a great thing to have in time for your trip!! I am sure you are playing around with it already!! Your list looks great too!!! It's always fun thinking of all the yummy food to try and souvenirs to bring home!!! It's getting so close!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:
Thanks! Yes...I have been taking pics of the kids and our little puppies! Ready for Disney World!! ;)
It's almost here!! DH just called today from Canada (there for work) and said that he wont be home until Wed afternoon now (was this saturday he would be home)!! :scared1: We are leaving Thursday morning first thing!!

I am so glad you did this! Your DS will love it! I can't to hear all about it.

Erika

DS has no clue! I was trying to get the same time and all that your DS had so they could be on it together but the days just didnt work out w/the way i have everything planned out. :sad2:

We'll be down there about the same time as y'all will be! We will be staying at Pop Century July 2nd-7th at Pop Century and July 7th-10th at Old Key West. Our cast is me, a 46 year old mom and my older DD (19 and a Jonas fanatic, celebrating her 20th birthday!).
:welcome: How exciting to be at WDW for DD birthday and just Mom and daughter!!! FUN!! :cheer2:
Maybe we will get to say "Hi" to each other!!

:welcome: How exciting to be at WDW for DD birthday and just Mom and daughter!!! FUN!! :cheer2:
Maybe we will get to say "Hi" to each other!!
[/QUOTE]

We will have our lime green Mickeys on our backpacks. Make sure to say hello if you see us around! :wave: We'll have our window and door decorated in a Pop-ish birthday theme, so look for us! :hippie:

You'll have to look for us too. I plan on getting the mickey paint sample heads to decorate the window along with a few other things. I will make sure I have some lime green heads in there.....lol :cool1: 1 week to go woo hoo....:banana:

We will have our lime green Mickeys on our backpacks. Make sure to say hello if you see us around! :wave: We'll have our window and door decorated in a Pop-ish birthday theme, so look for us! :hippie:
I have been trying to find a 'make your own button' at the craft stores around here so I can make my "DIS" button to put on our bag and lanyard...but no luck!
Cool! We are also decorating our room window w/4th of July decor and other stuff! We requested the 80s building....hoping for a refurbished room! ;)

Ackkk Heather Wednesday! :eek::eek: New cameras can be so addicting can't they?
Yes...Wed afternoon at that! Crazy! :scared1:
Did ya'll see Toy Story 3 yet? We were going as a family BEFORE we went to WDW....DH said maybe after we pick him up from the airport Wed afternoon/evening. I am going to have EVERYTHING packed and ready to just load up when DH gets home he can do that! Thinking about writing "Disney World or Bust" and some mickey heads on my car windows before I pick DH up at airport! :rotfl: He will have a fit!! :rotfl2: I have a ton to do...next week I have an eye doc appt....pedicure appt...oil change/car wash....inspection.....PACK PACK PACK!! :thumbsup2

You'll have to look for us too. I plan on getting the mickey paint sample heads to decorate the window along with a few other things. I will make sure I have some lime green heads in there.....lol :cool1: 1 week to go woo hoo....:banana:
Will do! We are also decorating the room window w/4th of July stuff! I know...OMG....6 DAYS!!!!!! :banana:

We saw it this morning! Kids loved it! Aubrey wanted to sit and watch it again! LOL
That is my plan too, have everything but the last minute stuff loaded on Wednesday night. That way when dh gets home around lunch time we can hit the road. I still have a lot to do as well! Hoping I can get it all done.

We saw it this morning! Kids loved it! Aubrey wanted to sit and watch it again! LOL
That is my plan too, have everything but the last minute stuff loaded on Wednesday night. That way when dh gets home around lunch time we can hit the road. I still have a lot to do as well! Hoping I can get it all done.
Don't feel bad...I have TONS to do too!!

A few pics from the past days w/my new camera!

DD playing w/Polly Pocket Dolls!
001.jpg

DD with one of the puppies.
007.jpg

Miss Hula Girl!
031.jpg

032.jpg

DD w/one of her cousins.
033.jpg

as for a dis tag I was going to use two line green paint samples and laminate them together...

WOW!! Just saw my "DIS status"...."Veteran" :thumbsup2

Well...no real updates...just trying to get :laundy: done...suitcases packed (DD is complete...hoping to complete DS here in a few mins), finished some errands today...just need oil change/car wash and we're good! Oh.and to pick DH up at airport Wed afternoon!! Let's hope his flight is on time!!

So...here's some more pics from last year's trip!

100_0408.jpg

100_0411.jpg

100_0433.jpg

100_0596.jpg

100_0598.jpg

3 days until we're on the road....
4 days until we set foot on Disney World grounds!! :woohoo:

Some more tomorrow....

Heather:

We are getting so close! I got a lot accomplished last night. Hope to finish laying out all of our clothes tomorrow and we should be good to go!

Are we still on for Friday evening?

Erika

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter