Hey Howdy Hey! We're spending 4th of July w/Mickey..this time w/DxDP! *TR Started*

Heather:

We are getting so close! I got a lot accomplished last night. Hope to finish laying out all of our clothes tomorrow and we should be good to go!

Are we still on for Friday evening?

Erika

Hey Erika!!
We are super close!! :woohoo: 2 days and we will be hitting the road!
I am hoping...well...I MUST get ALL of my stuff done today!! DH comes home tomorrow from Canada and I need/want to have everything packed and sitting by the front door! ;)

Yes...we are still on for Friday night! My ADR is at 8:05p now at Whispering Canyon. What time is your dinner ressie?
So excited for my 2nd DIS meet!! :yay:

Hi Heather!!

Congrats on 2 DAYS!!!! :cool1:

I'm so excited for your! Hope all of your packing and planning is going well!

We saw TS3 over the weekend - it was really good, we all loved it.

Sounds like your DH won't have much downtime between getting back from Canada and heading out to WDW! Glad you are liking your new camera - can't wait to see your pix after you get back!

Karen

Hi Heather!!

Congrats on 2 DAYS!!!! :cool1:

I'm so excited for your! Hope all of your packing and planning is going well!

We saw TS3 over the weekend - it was really good, we all loved it.

Sounds like your DH won't have much downtime between getting back from Canada and heading out to WDW! Glad you are liking your new camera - can't wait to see your pix after you get back!

Karen

Thanks!!
:yay::yay::yay: We are super excited that we leave in the morning!!!
Poor DH will have very little time here at home before we leave....he will get home in a few hours...and needs to load up the car! But I have everything packed and house cleaned...so we are good to go!!!

We didnt get to see TS3 yet....tonight is the only night to go here at home...or we can maybe go while we are at Disney?!?

I hope to take TONS of pics again this year...maybe more than last year!! ;)

Maybe if I am 'allowed' on the computer while we are gone...I can post a few pics! I aksed if we could take the laptop and DHs wireless inet card and DH said..."do we have to? we are on vacation?" I said..."um....YES!! What if I need to post something!!" :rotfl:
Now..he is usually the one glued to his blackberry 24/7!!

:yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo::banana::banana:

OMG....I cant believe that our time has finally came...and we leave TOMORROW Morning first thing!!! :cool1:

To all those leaving soon...have safe travels and a great trip!! :goodvibes

Here's some pics from last trip to tide you all over!! :)
(Maybe I can sneek on the DIS while we are at WDW and post a few pics!)

Thanks to all those that have been reading along!!

Image141.jpg

Image124.jpg

Image134.jpg

102-1.jpg

105-1.jpg

110-1.jpg

113-2.jpg

079.jpg

This is what we will be seeing in 2 days!!!!
100_0534.jpg

I bet you have a hard time getting to sleep tonight....lol I still have 2 days of work after today. Then we are off to the airport to stay the night. I was trying to get out early Friday, but no such luck. I ended up getting yesterday with a slip from the chiropractor. At least now I can turn my head....:cool1:

I bet you have a hard time getting to sleep tonight....lol I still have 2 days of work after today. Then we are off to the airport to stay the night. I was trying to get out early Friday, but no such luck. I ended up getting yesterday with a slip from the chiropractor. At least now I can turn my head....:cool1:
Hopefully I will be super tired tonight and CAN sleep!! haha ;)

Have a safe flight!!

The car is packed and ready to GO!!! :banana::banana:
Now its off to bed to wake up bright and early in the morning to a full day of driving!!! Florida here we come!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP HEATHER!!!

:smickey::smickey::smickey::smickey::smickey:

Heather, have a GREAT time! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!:cheer2:

Hope you have a wonderful trip Heather!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

crap.. I'm sorry I'm so late, but have a great time!!:hug:

Thanks everyone! We are having a great time! :woohoo:
We ended up driving straight through w/out overnighting anywhere!! Whew!! That was a LOOOOOOOOONG drive!!! Got into Pop about 1am Friday morning.
We are LOVING the DxDP too! It IS a ton of food though!! :rotfl:

I hope you have the most amazing time on your trip Heather! Looking forward to reading about it (hopefully). :goodvibes

We are home...back to the real world! :eek:

Can I go back to Disney World???!!!!??? PLEASE!!! :rotfl:

We had a good time....TR to come as soon as I can find the time to get it started! Must upload pics first!!

Stay tuned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter