Hey, Mr. Arnstein, here I am!

iankh

It's never done till it's overdone
Sorry, given the title of the other thread that's active. I just couldn't resist! Now how gay is that (and let's see who gets the joke/reference).

iankh said:
Sorry, given the title of the other thread that's active. I just couldn't resist! Now how gay is that (and let's see who gets the joke/reference).
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

My first year of college I worked in a public library branch and when closed and all alone in the workroom would belt out songs from this! One of my favorites!

Sounds like your marching your band out....and beating your drum! :rotfl2:

SeattleRedBear said:
My first year of college I worked in a public library branch and when closed and all alone in the workroom would belt out songs from this! One of my favorites!

Please don't tell us that you also dressed like her while you sang it ... and if you did then we want pictures!

No, I've only done that four times as an adult....and it's not a pretty picture! :scared1:

we're all just ....... People.....

This was on last week. Though of course we also own the movie

SeattleRedBear said:
Blue Marble Egg

(or was that only in the play?)

No, it's in the movie too, in the salon in the restaurant ... oh, a little chopped liver!

Do good girls do what mama says when mama's not around?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter