• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HH-Anyone? This weekend10/1---

nezy

DIS Veteran
I have had this ressie for a while and I wasn't sure if I could go--
FIL suprised me today w/ a flight for me and kids to HH(Savannah). So we will be moving in to HHDVC on Sat until at least Wed. will anyone be there?

Hope the weather is good for swimming! I am trying to steal a few extra days of summer--now that Fall has finally arrived in NY! :sunny:

I'll be there on Sunday for 5 nights :cool1: First time at HH and I'm so much hoping for some nice weather too. Believe me, autumn - or Fall to you - has certainly arrived here (25 miles from London) this last week. Fingers crossed :sunny:

I'll Look for you-
we will be me-, DS 10-Liam, Ds 9TJ and DD 7 Mairead. We will be by some body of water--pool or beach. The weather looked okay-sun and showers, but mid-80's.
Noreen

Just got back...it was very warm, very humid...my skin looks great!!! However last night (9/30) it cooled down to quite pleasant and a bit windy on 10/1...the day we left. The ocean water was very warm early on and cooled off (but still comfy) yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter