HHI Adoration & Information 2009

Seems like we have been waiting for awhile for this trip. Only two weeks left and we will be at HHI. Looking forward to the stay.

Does anyone know if On line check-in is available at HHI? We are under ten days until our trip and the link does appear under my vacation details?

Does anyone know if On line check-in is available at HHI? We are under ten days until our trip and the link does appear under my vacation details?

I think that the online check-in works...it showed up in our vacation details as well. There was a sign for Online Check-In key pickups (or whatever the sign says...it was the same as in Orlando) on the right side of the front desk when we arrived. But, I doubt doing so really gets you much since you'll wait for the same person either way.

Btw, there's a 2010 thread now: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2329998

I think that the online check-in works...it showed up in our vacation details as well. There was a sign for Online Check-In key pickups (or whatever the sign says...it was the same as in Orlando) on the right side of the front desk when we arrived. But, I doubt doing so really gets you much since you'll wait for the same person either way.

Btw, there's a 2010 thread now: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2329998

This thread has been quiet for the last few weeks. Guess now I know why.

Thanks.

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find an activity list for Disney Hilton Head Resort for July (summer months)?

Thank you :flower3:

How many HH grand villas are there?

I'm thinking there are 5, in the 5 buildings, other than the lodge that have 1 BRs and studios-16,18,19,28, and 30. Can someone please verify or correct me? I'm going by memory, not too sure.

I'm thinking there are 5, in the 5 buildings, other than the lodge that have 1 BRs and studios-16,18,19,28, and 30. Can someone please verify or correct me? I'm going by memory, not too sure.

My memory (from the tour) is also 5. If anyone has pictures of the buildings you could count them. (The GVs are in the buildings with 3 stories...one per side with a 3rd storey.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter