HHN find homies with your dates

faintdrops, do what i do and go solo......
this is my 4th year solo at hhn.

i found people on the boards and did some time with them and did some of the days by myself.

you can do it, you know you want to.....

and maybe between now and then before you go on the trip, you'll find other posters here to hook up with.

i found others to do the rip hhn tour by doing threads.
i figure since i didn't have to cover expenses for anyone else but me, i could swing the cost of the tour.

Macraven, thank you. You are always helpful, and encouraging. :hug: So, now my cousin and myself will be going. However, we won't be staying onsite. But no worries. It is way better than staying home. We will attend HHN Oct 24&25! At Universal until the 28th!!

Melissa

3.gif

Bumping, hey where is everyone? I see so many people read this thread. So come on and post. Don't be scared. It will be ok, until..until... HHN.:lmao:

Mac, change my location from San Francisco to Columbia Pa,

Thanks

Phil from Pa

Mac, change my location from San Francisco to Columbia Pa,

Thanks

Phil from Pa

phil of pa.......

i deleted the location but ended up deleting all in error.
please resign in with the columbia, pa location.

if you need my help, let me know.

homie Phil from Pa..........i got you back on the map.
i resigned you in.

and now you are from columbia pa........woo hoo....

Mac, since the thread is so slow. I have a question. I was over at hhnvaults, and I saw they were selling t-shirts. Do you ever buy t-shirts from them, or Wolf, to wear for the hhn events?

Mac, since the thread is so slow. I have a question. I was over at hhnvaults, and I saw they were selling t-shirts. Do you ever buy t-shirts from them, or Wolf, to wear for the hhn events?

i'm a member of chain saw wolf.
i buy the tees from that group every year i go.
sometimes i buy 2 tees.

i wear them for each hhn event i go to.

this years tshirts have not been shown yet, chainsaw is still working on it.

We actually just bought our HHNVault T-shirts, and should have them in hand to wear for the event. :cool1: Still waiting for the Wolf tees to become available that way one of us can wear the Vault shirt and the other the Wolf shirt.

wolf posted today that the shirts will be posted about soon.
i'll get a couple of the csw t's.

I'm subscribed to CSW now as well, I have been pretty much a lurker. I guess once I confirm (long story) that I will be going to HHN17 I'll post more. I just can't let myself get that excited about it yet, until I know for sure, know what I mean?:confused3

I have already ordered my vault shirts , cool design with the glow in the dark
letters again and the blood splats. Going thru the houses last year was
great , alot of good scares, got to wear the hat all 3 times going thru
people under the stairs. and of course the scarectors screaming , "that shirt's re-vaulting" good times .....good times:goodvibes

Haven't decided if we can afford to make HHN or not this year, but was curious as a newbie if someone can pm the Shirt Sites

Macraven-
Is there any way to edit my guestbook entry? I realized I have a picture from last year that I would like to add.

Macraven-
Is there any way to edit my guestbook entry? I realized I have a picture from last year that I would like to add.

go ahead and post your info again with the photo.
i'll edit out the first one that does not have the photo.

are you the cathy z that is undecided for the first weekend of sept?
hhn is only happening on that friday and saturday weekend.
no sunday that weekend.

Thanks for the info about the t-shirts. I think I will get two. One from Vault, and Wolf. Since, I am attending two days. But, we will see.

Mac, you know everything. So, I am asking another question. I rarely do yahoo. just started doing a 360 page over there. So, I don't really know what is the best, and easiest way to follow the group. Do you just read your mail. Follow that way?? I am confused at the format. Because, I am so use to aol. So, can you give me any hints/tips. I tried to post, introducing myself to the board. I hope I did it right. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter