HHN find homies with your dates

kidsister, are you also Colorado Belle?

i listed it twice with different names then.

Thanks Macraven for listing me twice :-)rotfl2: ) and for all the info on HHN!
I'm a poster here on the DIS as kidsister, but I filled out the map greet with my name posting on the itwhoshallnotbenamed board. Sorry bout that....
I think if you were to remove one, you might remove the CB one since no one could PM me using that name here. Didn't mean to make it so confusing!!!!

Just got my confirmation email for Secrets of the Sideshow Tour, October 24th from 1to 4! Awesome, my DS (19) is going to love that, he is a BIG Freddy and Jason fan, and the Thing is up there with his favorite movies as well!

I am dropping some $$$$$ for this years vacation, (then again, we are only going to USF once this year, instead of twice, so I am justifying the spending that way as well ;) ) but what the heck, ya only live once :thumbsup2

Now that my son is older and working full time, we have very busy lives, and this is the one time a year where we can really bond! We both love thrill rides and horror movies!

mike, i hear you on the cost...
i'm dropping more this year than the last year.

my hhn tixs w/ep cost me over $325 and that was with the ap discount.
i'm doing the rip tour and trying to get the day tour also now.

staying on site at hrh.

i am only going this one time this year to UO so i am going for all i can get out of it.

totally and completely addicted to HHN

3.gif

mike, i hear you on the cost...
i'm dropping more this year than the last year.

my hhn tixs w/ep cost me over $325 and that was with the ap discount.
i'm doing the rip tour and trying to get the day tour also now.

staying on site at hrh.

i am only going this one time this year to UO so i am going for all i can get out of it.

totally and completely addicted to HHN
Frequnet Fear Passes, A Friday night, EPs for the Friday and the Secerts of the Sideshow tour, for the 3 of us (DW, DS and myself) is over $600 :scared1: But I have the attitude that this is my only time I'm going in 2007, so I'm going to do what I want !:laughing:

mike the 325 is just for park hhn tickets and ep for 3 nights. going 4 nights but booked the 120 tour rip and the day tour.

so it adds up to about $505 for one person.

i feel like you do.
i'm going for it all.
you never know for the next year if everything is a go to attend again.

i have spent the money and don't regret it.
i guess it is people like me that keep the prices high. we pay whatever it is to get there and to enjoy HHN.

I first heard about HHN last year, when a friend of mine who was a passholder went for about $20 a person. (Guess they didn't get Express Passes). I should have gone THEN because even on the cheap , it isn't cheap anymore!

We've decided to do only opening night, with an Express Pass. We'll get one Florida res discount and a FrequentFear. We'll have to wait in line to get in (and thanks for the tip re getting there EARLY) and it closes that first night at midnight, right? So....do you think we'll be able to see all the houses/shows/walks in one night???

I first heard about HHN last year, when a friend of mine who was a passholder went for about $20 a person. (Guess they didn't get Express Passes). I should have gone THEN because even on the cheap , it isn't cheap anymore!

We've decided to do only opening night, with an Express Pass. We'll get one Florida res discount and a FrequentFear. We'll have to wait in line to get in (and thanks for the tip re getting there EARLY) and it closes that first night at midnight, right? So....do you think we'll be able to see all the houses/shows/walks in one night???

You'll need to film the Opening Scare-a-monies and post them here for me ;)

Lynne...will do if we decide to stand in line early, waiting for opening.

The other option is a bit more alluring at the mo....Tchoup Chop opens at 5:30 and I have ressies there...can park there for $5 and walk over (I'm guessing 10 minutes) to US.
I know this puts us in an entry line wait to get in (don't ya think there should be an Express Pass line for THAT too?????) but maybe everyone who's been standing there since 5:30 will already BE inside, so we'll just have to contend with the rest of the moving dead who might be trying to find parking places.

i have spent the money and don't regret it.
i guess it is people like me that keep the prices high. we pay whatever it is to get there and to enjoy HHN.

We're in the same category...we're already spending $3000 in airfare alone this trip so if the prices for the express passes or either of the tours goes up by another $20 or so it's not that big of a deal to us. :confused3

We didn't have to buy park tickets because we bought AP's before our May trip. We bought the FF passes, express passes for 2 nights, the RIP tour, and the Secrets of the Sideshow tour.

i forget which thread the saga of receiving the hhn tickets by fed ex was on.
maybe the canadians can refresh my memory.

my tickets for hhn and the express passes came on monday.
they were mailed out.
found the UO envelope in the mail box and thought, holy cow.
UO did not spend the money to have them fed ex to me but snail.

either way, good to go now.
have the ap from last year.
have the FFP to use for 2 nights of hhn
have 2 nights of peak hhn tixs
and EP for 3 nights.

since i am doing the RIP tour with other homies here, won't need the ep for that sunday.

received acknowledgement of the day tour for friday the 5th.
in fact, received dups of it but by different employees which makes me wonder if i have a double billing for it.

homie BEEP......

i see you will be at hhn on the 6th, a saturday.
i will also.

do you want to meet up and do a few houses together?
if you are with a group and rather not, that's ok but would like to met you and put a face with a name.

i hope you are still reading along on this thread

homies be sure to check out the map on page 1.

we have more add ons that have not posted in this thread.

the date list is current.
look and see who else is going when you are.

i see that beanie will be there on the 4th..
hey beanie, wanna meet up with metro west and me that night?

just think, next month will be the start of hhn 17.

i can't wait for it.
it's gonna be great!

trying to get this thread on page 1 on the boards so others can see it and join in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter