HHN find homies with your dates

Sounds like a plan. Don't know for sure what time we'll be there but hope to be in the stay and scream area--so I guess that means around 4:30 or so??

i get to the stay and scream area right about 5.
last year i stayed at finnegans for one s & s.
stayed twice at the other s & s near jaws.
like that one much better, less people there

stayed twice at the other s & s near jaws.
like that one much better, less people there

Have you ever tried the s&s by NY? That's where we did it last year and there were very few people...maybe a dozen. Just wondering how it compares since we haven't tried any of the other areas.

when i went last year it was just those two places.
i went the second weekend last year.

Well now it looks like we might be going for Sept 29th :woohoo:

Not finalized, but getting excited for sure!! :cool1:

i will be in orlando on that date but don't have a rental car this trip.
i'll be at disney from the 24th of sept.
i later move over to hrh and will hit hhn starting on the 4th of oct.

if i knew that many homies would be at opening weekend, i would have booked a separate night at hrh besides my other stay there.

no worries.......

i'll be hooking up with todd on the 4th and we all will meet up with him before our rip tour on sunday.

you know he'll be a homie and take those pics.......

I will be there on the 4th, the 24th and the 25th. Doing the Sideshow tour on the 24th. Hope to se you all there. I will either be wearing a Midnight Syndicate shirt, A HHNVAult shirt or a Chainsawwolf shirt.

Dusty

I will be there on the 4th, the 24th and the 25th. Doing the Sideshow tour on the 24th. Hope to se you all there. I will either be wearing a Midnight Syndicate shirt, A HHNVAult shirt or a Chainsawwolf shirt.

Dusty

got you on the list.

i'm wearing my chainsaw wolf shirt...........wear yours on the 4th also.
hope to meet up with you.

Hi! Does anyone know how long the $86 ticket deal will be offered?! Do you think they will still be around for me to purchase in May of 2008 (that's when I get my work bonus.)? Can I wait to purchase them then? Can I buy a bunch of the $86 tickets now and save them to use in the year 2025? It just seems like such a good deal!!!!!

Hi! Does anyone know how long the $86 ticket deal will be offered?! Do you think they will still be around for me to purchase in May of 2008 (that's when I get my work bonus.)? Can I wait to purchase them then? Can I buy a bunch of the $86 tickets now and save them to use in the year 2025? It just seems like such a good deal!!!!!

once again...............:rolleyes1

if you want that ticket promo, buy them now.
i really doubt that special will be around for an unlimited time.

yes, as long as you don't use the 7 day pass, they will be valid for the future...even 2025

tickets expire 6 days from first usage.

next question please

is someone not able to sleep again........... :laughing:

Haha! Yes, because I thought I posted this on the "Something About Nothing" thread! And I thought the mods had finally had enough of me and deleted it from there. :rotfl:

i had no idea it was deleted...........

came back to say, no it wasn't deleted.
you were typing in your sleep..

Thanks for clearing that up Vanessa , I thought you'd finally dun yourself in with that comment :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter