Hi everyone :)

KittyQ

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I will be traveling to Disney World for the very first time in September. It will just be me and my boyfriend, no kids. We are looking for a romantic vacation with lots to do (the boyfriend just can't sit still on vacation) and some downtime as well.
I look forward to spending time here while planning our trip in the coming weeks! :)

Hello & welcome!
You’ll get a lot of good planning advice here just start searching…sometimes it’s like you go down a rabbit hole and before you know it it’s been 2 - 3 - 4 hours reading up on things, lol
Good luck & have fun 😁

Hello & welcome!
You’ll get a lot of good planning advice here just start searching…sometimes it’s like you go down a rabbit hole and before you know it it’s been 2 - 3 - 4 hours reading up on things, lol
Good luck & have fun 😁
And that might be just one crazy thread 😃

Oh I have spent a TON of time here already :D I am so very excited to get to the more detailed planning phase!!
Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Welcome! There are some incredibly knowledgeable people on this board! And nice, too!

Let us know where you are planning on staying and we can fill you on tips for that location and the general area.

Let us know where you are planning on staying and we can fill you on tips for that location and the general area.
Oh thank you! We'll be staying at POFQ for 3 nights and then another 3 nights at the Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter