Hi!

Is the tag fairy even reading this thread any more? Just curious. Let us know if you are still out there! :banana: :sunny:

jeffgwins said:
Is the tag fairy even reading this thread any more? Just curious. Let us know if you are still out there! :banana: :sunny:
I don't know, but if she is I hope she erases that thing above my tag I put when I was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts... Please? lol

Does tha tag fairy even read this board. Makes me wonder still waiting for an answer.

I don't know if she still reads this board specifically, but she's (he's?) definitely around. The Tag Fairy game a bunch of people new tags on Friday.

Man that tag fairy doesn't know where a good tag comes from does she?

P.S - Up there yea thats a good lookin tag!

I don't think the tag fairy reads this anyone. I don't even think there is a tag fairy anymore. I'm starting to read about the Tag Genie! Oh my!
I think the Tag Fairy still exists.

Tag Fairy, watch out! You have competition!:rotfl:

Hi Tag Fairy! Thanks for the Tag you gave me a long time a go unfortunately it disappeared :( ~Spongeblair

Are you really full of bees?? lol I saw it on a site where you put in your name and it says a random meaning and that is what i got when I said Tag Fairy

dear tag fairy I would like to change what I written above your tag but am afraid too in case I loose the lovely tag you wrote. Can I change it and still keep my tag:)

Littlebelle

Ok this question has been sitting unanswered for a month. I think the tag fairy a flown the coop. Somebody better go find her.

Ok I tried posting twice. And even PM the tag fairy.

But no answer. I see she or he is active again. And so not to hijack the other thread. I really want an answer to my question.

Originally Posted by Belle1997
dear tag fairy I would like to change what I written above your tag but am afraid too in case I loose the lovely tag you wrote. Can I change it and still keep my tag

Littlebelle

I would like it to say I married a beast and found my prince :)

So I think others would like to know. If they change there quote under there signature will they loose the tag fairy tag.

Thanks I really want to change it but afraid of loosing my tag fairy tag.

Thanks

If you are carefull it shouldnt delete it... and if it is lost ( most that is likely is a few words) type it in yourself. I will suggest copy the tag she/he gave you and paste it in if you lose it.

~Blue

Actually, I think that if you messed with it at all, you will erase it.
You can type the same words yourself, but I believe that you will lose the color.

Little, I think the TF changed it for you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter