Hidden Mickeys?

Kellybelly777

Time to Start planning next year's trip? Why yes,
I'm a huge fan of looking for hidden mickeys and I'd love to be able to find a list. I know there's a book, but it's also $25 which didn't really seem worth it :laughing: Does anyone know a place where I could find a good (free) list? Thanks!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

We received the book as a Christmas gift and had a blast playing the game. On Amazon it is listed as 12.95 new but there are several used ones to choose from....I could offer ours but it is written and and got wet. The kids want to play again to find the ones we did not get to.

"The Book" is definitely worth purchasing, like the PP mentioned go onto Amazon.com and you can find them cheaper. I have seen them at my local library before, so before your trip you could just get it from there. My DD9 and DH are both obsessed with that book, they are always burring their heads into it. We have seen HMs in places that I wouldn't of even imagined looking at before.

As for a list, you may want to do a search on here, because I am sure there is some sort of thread that was started once before (or twice) regarding this. Good luck.

Thank you both for very good answers :goodvibes I'll deffinetly be looking around on amazon and online!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter